zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok one i am not going to lie i did not read any of this forum becuase it has 54 pages. but do all the girls have scene's are just the nune and a few npcs.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
this game for example has a much better art ...
I played and finished this one too, yeah, I'll agree that this one might be a bit better, but only because it has interactive scenes (idk a better word for this)
But that is about it, the story about this one isn't better than enishia and also definitely not the gameplay, which has way less for e.g skill than in enishia.
So let agree to disagree about the art, since imo both are roughly the same

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bazelgeuse

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
ok one i am not going to lie i did not read any of this forum becuase it has 54 pages. but do all the girls have scene's are just the nune and a few npcs.
as is apparently traditional, the side heroines have like a scene set each and it's all the main character otherwise.

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
How the fuck am I supposed to play this game? Every dungeon just kills all my party members in the very first fight I encounter. How am I supposed to level up to fight there?

Jan 26, 2022
I really question the naming of this title. It was commonly translated as Enicia and the Contract Crest, and even in this version, it's called a Crest, not a brand. So I'm not sure what the disconnect is here? lmao

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I really question the naming of this title. It was commonly translated as Enicia and the Contract Crest, and even in this version, it's called a Crest, not a brand. So I'm not sure what the disconnect is here? lmao
As far as my theory goes, I believe Kagura does this to add a layer of separation between this product and the original one, to make it harder to google one and get to the other. This helps keep the payment processor people from getting trigger happy.

Some of the comments I've seen in the Kagura Discord seem to support this theory, but obviously, the staff can't actually come out and say it outright.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Game is pretty comprehensive and entertaining, but I think they missed out on a chance for some bad endings.

The whole contract system could be abused so she could never get out from under her debt. That she becomes the debtors slave. This could have different versions depending on virginity and lust level status.

Similar to how Bowlon enslaved her, but only the initial contract + a branch of the main plot should be required.

yes kaguragames steam version is uncensord ? em relly XD
Yea, it's not the best decensoring job that one. There are some sex scenes where you see it all though.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
yes kaguragames steam version is uncensord ? em relly XD
The original game doesn't have anything there at all. Kagura decensors, but they don't completely draw new stuff when there's nothing there. So that's what you get for the standing image. There are limits if the dev/artist doesn't want to cooperate for whatever reason.

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
How the fuck am I supposed to play this game? Every dungeon just kills all my party members in the very first fight I encounter. How am I supposed to level up to fight there?
If the "first dungeon" is purging the ghosts in town, only Enicia can deal damage to them using her holy abilities. If you mean the multi-floored dungeon (which I am assuming you get rolled on floor one) you can do stuff in town to get experience and other stats, money for equipment and such before heading into it.

Peridios

Mar 24, 2022
Is it normal that one starts without underware like panties besides the gartebelt? Because I noticed that her early events all include some panties

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
yes it can be subjective but it also can be cheap and low effort like in this game. By the way i will definately try to play it because everyone say the gameplay is fun

https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-with-girl-v1-1-0-tadatada-stupid.165878/
this game for example has a much better art, most of the scenes are not pinned in the main post so you should check them and compare
Funny thing about that, I prefer the art in this game over that one, and I simp over just about every gyaru out there. So yea, art is subjective so you saying it is better is only your opinion.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes