Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
yes it can be subjective but it also can be cheap and low effort like in this game. By the way i will definately try to play it because everyone say the gameplay is fun

https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-with-girl-v1-1-0-tadatada-stupid.165878/
this game for example has a much better art, most of the scenes are not pinned in the main post so you should check them and compare
Blah blah art is subjective sure whatever, but I'm going to write you down in my "eyes need to be checked" box if you think this game's art is better.

Even from a basic skill and quality standpoint, it's worse.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
there is a "auto select dice choice" in the option, but I don't see a way to select my dice manually?

furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
How do I unlock the old street of the king? and the mission of the artisans, I already killed many spirits and I have the maximum rank, and I already helped with the iron girls and cleaned the blacksmith's workshop
here is the complete craftsman assistance quest, you can check where u stucked

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Stuck in the forest of Aziente

Any tips on how to progress the quest for it- seem to be stuck after killing boss with quest not updating/progressing

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
My first playthrough through games like these is usually a purity one, but I can't stand this 2d6 gameplay. I am sorry Enishia, you'll have to become a turboslut.

• Haha
Reactions: godlyadonis

_Sad_Man_

Formerly 'GreeDGrineer'
Mar 26, 2020
On day 9 & still cant find it
-On the 7th day, an event will occur where Wisee will visit.
Afterwards, she will accept "Wisee's Request" when she talks to Wisee at the general store in <Horseshoe Street>.
(1) Go to <Port Town of Marsta> through <Marsta Road>.
(2) Obtain information from the general store owner in <Port Town Marsta>.
(3) Rescue Zato who was injured on the side road of <Marsta Interroad>.
(4) Report to Wisee and clear the quest.

:unsure:

Reactions: hiphip1989
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes