Mar 27, 2018
its not avoidable. this time a fight that I couldn't win. or u mean I need to cheat?
but u would not know that since u like the rape and u fap like a madman when that happens.
If you mean the dude you encounter alone in the Shades, then you're not supposed to fight him, people on that map warn you not to go too deep into the Shades because it's dangerous. There's nothing down that alleyway except that dude, so you only encounter him if you ignore the warnings and go into the alleyway in the bad part of town, that you were warned not to do, for absolutely no reason.

PLUS if you want you can also beat him without cheating by picking up a good weapon for Elishia (there's one in the shop in the second town).

So, to sum up, get good.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
kaguragames.com/product/enishia-and-the-binding-brand-patch/
and click the "PATCH" tab.
download from site.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
How's the true end goes in this game?
I'm not sure if I got true ending in my playthrough, but I finished the game with virgin route. Forgot to take a SS but if I recall it again the ending I got was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's three major ending branch:
1. Finish the game with Lust lv1 or lower
2. Get defeated by the last boss
3. Finish the game with Lust lv2. This ending have slight variation whether Enishia is a virgin, virgin with 50+ anal or not virgin at the end.

Reactions: thegodofsky
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes