seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Wow this game actually has a plot for something so tiny. Well it is more of a commentary than a plot, but still good non the less. At the end, you will see why the screen is so tiny... sort of. Still not a bad little game.
Yeah, the tiny screen has to be there for the end. I do enjoy the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I noticed the Translator Note wasn't included, so I thought I'd share it here. In my original post, I tried not to spoil the story with the actual games description on DLsite. You play as a man who just got off a long day of work. You bring a girl back to your place to "relieve some stress". But I know the uploader was just following rules.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
I do hope a proper solution to resizing the window is found, as I'm a tad bit curious in playing this from a few things that were previously said about it.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
I do hope a proper solution to resizing the window is found, as I'm a tad bit curious in playing this from a few things that were previously said about it.
You can create a shortcut of the program. However, when I tried to resize it by changing the shortcuts properties, the start button cannot be selected. I think it has a trouble detecting where the mouse is pressing.

LoNa

May 7, 2017
Dude even on my Faptop (well it's a laptop dedicate to this games, you know...) the window is so tiny, even on 720p.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I don't understand at all how anyone can play this let alone get to a part where there is an ending.
Are people here playing with a magnifying glass?

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017

Works like a charm for this game I have found. Sadly, it makes the ending look glitchy

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes