• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ175776_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Arwen the elf girl was captured by an ogre.
The day has come to escape.

Updated: 07/May/16
Developer/Publisher: Dark Storm
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/SPOILER]

Download:

Windows:
- - - -

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
There is always "that" guy on this site. I have given up on doing anything about it.
The images don't tell me much of the content. Which is what has me not trying it. The ogre art style is... very cutesy.

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
So, the all important question, is there actually bestiality, or is it werewolves or some tentacle monster or something that's not bestiality but people can't tell the difference somehow?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So, the all important question, is there actually bestiality, or is it werewolves or some tentacle monster or something that's not bestiality but people can't tell the difference somehow?
I went off what was on DLSite. If it’s not in it, I will remove the tag

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wasn't there already a game called enslaved elf? it took place in a prison...At least at first.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
When i see that ogre have that hair....it really doesn't fit. Most ogres are bald, have a helmet and if they do have hair it's usually a top knot.
This one looks like it found a wig and just put it on.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I went off what was on DLSite. If it’s not in it, I will remove the tag
Judging by the video posted just above yours I'd say the tag is correct ;) no idea what creature that is for the first 20 seconds though...

This might help make the decision easier :p

Tha4

Nov 14, 2017
how to start this game? i press enter and nothing happens.
I have almost the same issue.
Game starts, but in the menu i can not do anything except scrolling through the buttons.
Whichever key i press, nothing works. Neither with mouse.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah the mechanics are very uninteresting. Plus accidentally getting pushed off a ledge makes you restart the entire stage/level.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes