VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Enslaver-The Beginning [v0.9.9 Part 2] [MiloHaze FetishFactory]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Juicy Blueberry

This game is just fucking awesome! I cannot understand why ppl are giving bad ratings. The MC is definitely a jerk, and he has a very cool personality. I extremely like the idea you can be a piece of shit and don't give a fuck about all of the bullshit school stuff.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

HunterSeeker

So this is one of those games where you play as a rude, unsympthetic hypocrite. Normally these type of games are played up for humor but if there were any jokes, they weren't funny. The story is all over the place. Many of the characters have some really ugly faces so it wasn't arousing at all.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Awful game.

First no music makes it feel very cheap from the very beginning.

The story is awfully told and very boring.

The models look terrible and the faces and expressions are just uncanny.

The sex scenes are bad, they have very bad "animations".

The gameplay is confusing and looks and feels very awful.

The dialogue is in very bad English.

I don´t have anything good to say about this game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Final version

Really buggy game
    Render are meh
    corruption is one of the worst corruption i ever seen
    Most of the time you just seeing the same scenes where you can pick
    the other choice
    I got few errors
    Would not recommend it
  5. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

Enslaver the Beginning is kind of prelude to main game and it's divided into two parts. Whole story plot is around some young dude who want to turn all girls around him into sex slaves.

PROS:
    + Bunch of sexy and kinky scenes with close-ups and focus on domination fetish. That's all. This is only reason to play this game. Besides graphics are nothing special. Models have some unnatural and creepy faces and take strange poses. Scenes often tend to get chaotic and picture quality is not that perfect.

CONS:
    - Short but since game is shattered to parts it's hard to tell what whole length will be.
    - Almost no audio.
    - Story is a total mess. Seriously. I totally understand the idea of MC memory loss and remembering things bit by bit but the way storytelling goes we get impression that game is simply bugged and scripts are messed. And partially they actually are cause I got stuck with loop of repeating scenes and didn't manage to actually finish first part. Second part is better because we have kinetic novel so we cannot anymore broke story by clicking wrong things. Still it's bit hard to understand what is actually going on there with this chaotic narration and dialogues. Bad english doesn't help either.

If you are into kinky SM fetishes game it's still worth checking out especially if you want some background story for next chapters. But don't expect much from this prelude.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ramvivat

Beavis and Butthead: Conquer the world.
    two stupid retards do stupid shit.
    one of them is manipulator and other is manipulative like Beavis and both - do stupid shit.

ummmwhat? ... out of memory.
    RenPy eats all the memory and hangs the PC?
    well Conquer completed! =)))

sorry Larry but your count is only two points (c)LSL 7 - Love for Sail
    i mean 2 stars.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Ive-11

good game though , im pretty much dosnt like the first one, not cuz render its the bug keep coming out

chap1 was decent cuz i know what happen if u first start make a game
    chap2 the improvement , really good job in there, render become smooth n clean

storytelling a bit messy ,
  8. 2.00 star(s)

FookU2

Buggy as hell, with exceptions everywhere, and horrible English translation....not that playable. It has some really fetishy scenes, but that's about it. It's not really easy to follow the game when the player needs to play a cryptological cypher game just to figure out what is being said.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

accountant2992

review for part 1
    the quality is terrible
    the english is terrible
    but somehow the game was still playable?
    its weird honestly, it was even enjoyable at times, you can't even feel bad for the forcing fetish of the game, because of how comical it all feels because of the bad english and quality lol
    and i ll play part 2 in a few days i just hope its better quality than this.
    the aunt in this game is weird after playing so many incest games like obviously she is a huge slut, but she doesn't want to have sex with him, after playing incest games where they are convinced quite easily, you are wondering why is this slut refusing me !
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Regretter

TL;DR Awful everything, don't bother playing.

• The renders are bad, at best and with some optimism maybe tolerable.

• The story makes no sense, and the writing is one of the worst I've ever come across in adult games.

• There is promise of 'extreme' themes, yes they are there, but it's as if they were written and implemented by a middle school kid, terrible and unrealistic to the core.

• And the game itself has bugs and isn't well made at all. a lot of the time I didn't know what the hell I was supposed to do next so I just went on and clicked everything that was clickable until something happened.

• Overall, I think this was a waste of time, I wouldn't recommend anyone to play this under any circumstances, it's utter shit.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

The branching is wonky, the English is wonky, the narrative is wonky, and the game ends right when it's getting good (You see the game poster? Yeah you never get to that stage. The game ends with a "see you in part 2"). If you like this kind of content, I recommend waiting till the sequel is complete then play both.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Rayunar

Story is bare bones but passable.
    Character design for the aunt is pretty good but the mother is meh.
    Renders are janky and frequently break.
    Difficult and annoying to figure out how to progress, constantly fail but given no feedback about why before it appears to restart a sequence. No indication that something was done correctly and progress is made.
    Very long and boring intro.
    Grammar is awful and the writing in scenes is atrocious, no originality and incredibly cringe worthy.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

MaxTheDark

Absolutely terrible. Characters' faces are frequently distorted in an unnatural and weird way, clipping issues throughout, poorly written plot, tons and tons of typos, incredibly poor grammar (some sentences are so badly written you can barely understand what they mean) and most egregiously, every single character reacts with either 'Aaaaah', 'noooo' or 'stoooop'.

Pathetic, useless waste of download. The only plus is the quantity of frames, which makes certain actions seem almost animation like, but even then continuity between them can fuck up the whole effect.

And on top of that, a lot of situations are ridiculously unrealistic (molesting your aunt at the back seat of the car while your mom is driving without aunt's screams notifying her, molesting your mom WHILE SHE IS DRIVING)

I stopped playing when I got caught in an endless loop of molesting mother in bathroom, then going to look for aunt, and not finding her, ending up in bathroom with mother again.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

layer1avn

Broken English, scripting errors, poor models, bad posing, awful navigation, need to repeatedly enter a room to advance progress, static scenes between dialogue with nothing but poses, then a delay in the next scene before dialogue pops up, the MC is a midget compared to his mother--it's kind of impressive to see a completed game done this poorly.

A two-star rating is being generous.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

merlin1320

The game has so many bugs for a completed game. The first one throws up errors all the time. The second one keeps looping back through days. This makes it difficult to follow anything that is going on. Also it bounces around to many different places. Could have been a wonderful game. The visuals weren't bad though.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

aparticularpineapple

The models are alright, more or less.
    Animations are mediocre, but dear god half of the facial expressions were raw nightmare fuel
    Buildup to the protagonist actually doing things is poorly handled, he doesn't really seem to erode at their will so much as give them a few manhandlings and suddenly they'll do whatever he says.
    Game is buggy, I had issues at several points with getting events to trigger and I believe had some missing images that threw errors I ended up successfully ignoring. My playthrough of The Beginning ended with me getting stuck, either because the game broke or because I finished, though nothing actually points to the latter.
    I also take issue with having to download three different games to play the half of a VN that's present throughout the "enslaver saga"
  17. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

This game..... okay so the rating I gave I would say is not its true rating... Its hard to rate this game because almost everything coding related is an absolute mess. In fact let me say this you should just skip part 1 and download part 2. You need a super powerful mental just to handle part 1. Its so broken and it is not worth it one bit. You don't really get any sex in part 1 and while the cgs are good they are not like over the top good that you should sacrifice some of your brain cells for.

Basically just download part 2 and pretend you played part 1 because part 2 is the good game and part 1 is a dirty troll.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

EPrometheus

Man, the synopsis took it easy when it comes to the protagonist, he's an asshole 100 times worse than described and it goes on in his mind now, anyway, everything according to the plan ... The reasons why I didn't like the novel is basically because they do not have relevant differences in the routes between each choice made, there are several repeated dialogues (mainly in the classrooms and cafeteria) and this means understanding that the developer has no idea what to do, but mainly because the protagonist is a project of future criminal who doesn't even know how to interact with a girl properly.

Below is my grade for each category, where 10 is the maximum grade:
    Graphics:
    9;
    Protagonist: 8;
    Character development: 2;
    Plot: 2;
    History: 5;

Verdict: I will probably never play this again, because I honestly didn’t like it, but if you’re reading this like protagonist bad boy 100% asshole, mazoquism and heavy domination, then you’ll probably like it and I would recommend it to you (No , I am not saying this with sarcasm).
  19. 2.00 star(s)

erbk

The renders are nice but part 1 is technically broken, with multiple script errors and I was stuck with no way to proceed.
    The writing is very badly translated into English as well. Almost every line has at least one error and some lines are absolutely nonsensical.
    Part 2 is not broken but has the same writing issues.

Across both parts there are almost no choices that matter. The only differences I found are what crime the protagonist is accused off. There is no feedback what the difference between persuasion or blackmail is as both choices always lead to the same actions anyway.

Unless this gets another pass to clear the errors and a proper translation it can be skipped, but even if those come I would not consider it worth my time.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

lvlup

The graphics are mediocre, scene transitions in the first part are very annoying (black in/out of the image). The story is rather bland and inconsistent. The domination aspect is well done and some of the sex scenes are hot which gives hope that this title can transition into something better in the future. The written English has some annoying issues, most importantly "its hurt" and similar variations where it should say "it hurts".

It is ok but I will likely not revisit it until completed.