• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Enslaver-The Beginning [v0.9.9 Part 2] [MiloHaze FetishFactory]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Nazgrel

to have the name "enslaver" the girls are sure taking their name in acting like slaves. the game would be really great if there was more of a focis on a proper master/slave relationship, instead of constant fighing and nagging and they sayin "I dont wannaaa" and he saying " doo ittt" and they replying "BUT I DONT WAAANAA"
    it gets really annoying really fast, I legitimately dig the story and the mind control elements, but you need to bring them front and center.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

amBest

Review for [Day 3]

A very average game with some spicy elements. I won't lie, I'm only giving this +1 star for the rape, but the game is kinda meh.

The progression is poor, the game is poor mechanically, whoever made this has no concept of a state machine, rooms are insanely random, day 2 was completely broken for me, I could not finish it, it hardly works, what does work is clunky and horrible. The dev is not very competent.

OK, so how about the story? Well it's stupid. You can easily skip all of it, no point to it. You are a guy, you get to fuck your mom and rape your aunt. Why? Well you blackmail the aunt with something that is way worse than raping her (for once, that's actually good, when you blackmail and rape someone, have the blackmail be worse than you raping her). For the mom you have magic pills. It's just bad.

OK, so the game is poor, the story is bad, what is there to see here? The rape. Nothing else tbh. Skip this game, unless things change past [Day 3].
  3. 2.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Great game but...
    FUCK THE MODELS ARE UGLY! Come on MiloHaze, you can't be as good on everything and fuck it completly on the faces oO
    Please make a rework with decent faces that we can enjoy corrupting those girls ;-)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1465339

I gotta say that I know this game has problems like bad renders, but it's refreshing to see someone finally take a really dark turn in a game. Still wish the guy was a bit more forceful, but nothing that can't be fixed down the line. I think overall there is much potential and I can tell that the creator has gotten better with effort.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

hobby2121

Even though the graphics are not great and the mechanics need work, I enjoy the scenes. I haven't encountered a game with this many type of fetish scenes before. I hope the game developer doesn't get discouraged with all the negative comments and continue developing and hopefully finishing this VN game.
    Normally, I am a lurker, but the comments made by the developer here, made me want to sign up and just give my support.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It had some good ideas but the renders are slightly sub par, the game itself isn't the best, and it requires downloading in two parts to play. I won't shoot a game down for darker concepts or doing fetishes that are less common but when it's produced this poorly so far two stars is the best I can do.
    Updated for 3 and 4: Like the big titted chick but the size of the game doesn't fit how generic the renders are and the multiple downloads is still annoying. While some of the parts are better the overall result is, while not bad, still slightly subpar.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

tinman18

Great fun and a lot of potential. I love what's in it so far.
    I like the storyline & love what's going on with the Aunt.
    My only complaint is the controls are a bit clunkey & slow.
    Also, I wish that where the doors go was labeled.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

pbam

Navigation is horrendous, grammar is really bad, there's almost no explanation of what the fuck you're supposed to be doing, the renders aren't that good and that godawful blackout transition effect every 2-4 frames that don't really do anything at all
  9. 4.00 star(s)

bobo_monkey

The previous review is very unfair. I played through both parts and the game is enjoyable if you like the tags. One word, Rapey.
    The English is not that bad and the ui is typical renpy although the built in animations for location switching can be a bit annoying (get rid of them).
    The interactions with the mother and aunt are exciting (again if you enjoy the tags). The facial expressions on the aunt are well done. The models and graphics are in no way deserving of the hate.
    I think the problem is too many people on this board are under the impression the typical DIK like kinetic novel with young hot beautiful girls throwing themselves at you are not what everybody likes. In fact they seem a bit shallow to me at times. But i dont go posting reviews attacking a genre that is not as exiting to me.
    Again if you dont like the tags why do you even bother playing?
    I dont
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Agent HK47

I will be honest: I only gave this game a try, because the previews looked so utterly laughable, that I HAD to try it. I was hoping for a "entertainingly" bad experience. Instead I was left with "frustratingly-forgettable" bad.

The game contains some of the most broken english I can recall ever seeing in a game before.

The renders are very obviously made by a newcomer to Daz. This is not terrible in itself, but everything from lighting to posing and expressions just seems slapped on as they come "out-of-the-box" without tweaks or changes to fit them to the scene.
    The characters themselves are.... ugly. Of course this subjective, but in my own opinion, these models are downright hideous to look at. Also they don't seem to have any personality at all. I say "seem to" because I didn't play for long enough to find out.

Why you ask? Because of the HORRIBLE UI and game mechanics. The way you move between locations is frustrating and gives little to no information about where you need to be.
    I tried to stick it out, but I gave in after 5-10 minutes. There might be some hidden/not easily spotted way of seeing where you need to be, but I but I sure as hell couldn't find it.
    Instead I was forced into an endless loop of messages like these:

- "Oh, that is locked"
    - "I have nothing to do in my room right now"
    - "This is aunt's room. She isn't here right now"
    - "I have no reason to go there"
    - "I will have to wait for "X" to return before I can do anything"

and many more.

After spending 10 minutes of trying to progress the game, my brain seemed to wake up from whatever coma I had put it in, and asked me the very obvious question: "Why the FUCK are you wasting our time with this shit?"

Having no good answer to my clearly reasonable brain, I closed down the game and deleted it. I don't really have any positives to list. Everything about this game screams "LAZY" at me.
    If the dev himself can't be bothered to put in some effort creating the game, then I sure as hell can't be bothered to put in any effort trying to "play" it.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Shuchetan

I think the game is quite good in the conceptualization. However, the English and the renders and models need a desperate upgrade for it to be considered as good game. I liked the effort and would definitely want it to go ahead.

Current rating based on concept. Negatives taken into consideration. Will definitely say that the game has High Potential for a 5 star.

Since the game is in its absolute infancy, I have not taken into consideragtion the bugs and errors that come up.

Best of luck!