Overview:
3D XXX Trans Futanari Interracial animations and comics.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English (Mostly)
Resolution: 1080p (Mostly)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Torrent (2023-03-16)
DOWNLOAD

2.png vlcsnap-2023-12-18-01h03m48s483.png 3.png 4.png vlcsnap-2023-12-18-01h02m30s244.png vlcsnap-2023-12-18-01h02m15s625.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 1.png vlcsnap-2023-12-18-01h03m16s092.png

Last edited by a moderator:

roguerats27

Oct 15, 2020
This is pretty much all of the content in the site as of 9/19/22 (their latest content release which is a video called "A Slash of Pride").

Disclaimer: I don't intend to release new updates in the future. If you wish to post new updates, feel free to post it in this thread. This is simply to put the content out there and bring more attention to it.

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
roguerats27

Curious, in the drawings of Private Liberty (Comic) I noticed that in comic six, it is written in "Portuguese" "Escola Estadual" and in comic twenty-three the banknotes drawn are Brazilian.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
roguerats27

Curious, in the drawings of Private Liberty (Comic) I noticed that in comic six, it is written in "Portuguese" "Escola Estadual" and in comic twenty-three the banknotes drawn are Brazilian.
I could be wrong but isn't Portuguese the official language of Brazil?

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Here's a list of Dukes videos that are the same as the non-TS videos. If there are more videos posted, I'll update the list. Feel free to let me know if there are others that aren't posted here in a timely fashion.

The Big Boss-Episode 01 = Corporate Construction-Episode 01
The Big Boss-Episode 02 = Corporate Construction-Episode 02

TS Invasion = Invasion

TS Prom Night (Episode 1) = The Other Side of Town Episode 1
TS Prom Night (Episode 2) = The Other Side of Town Episode 2

TS Stepdaughter = The Stepdaughter

TS Reunion (Episode 1) = Reunion Redux Episode 1
TS Reunion (Episode 2) = Reunion Redux Episode 2
TS Reunion (Episode 3) = Reunion Redux Episode 3
TS Reunion (Episode 4) = Reunion Redux Episode 4

Reactions: pjoseph25 and Purb

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
This is pretty much all of the content in the site as of 9/19/22 (their latest content release which is a video called "A Slash of Pride").

Disclaimer: I don't intend to release new updates in the future. If you wish to post new updates, feel free to post it in this thread. This is simply to put the content out there and bring more attention to it.

m

my dude could you please upload Casual Cream Ep7 , i am very gratful to you

• Love
Reactions: lordoftime