Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
We already hit the 5GB mark for a v0.03...
I know the dev and I know his games' quality is mega, but I really lose any will to even try it when I see such numbers, knowing that with further versions it can only get worse.
This is why I abandoned AoWD, it was a really good game mind you, but it is far too big.
Question for the dev: would it be possible to have a "lite" version?? I'm not talking about compression, but with static background imagery instead of animations. This would lower the final dimension by a huge deal. I don't know if this has been asked already but there's no harm in trying I guess...
Most of disk space is in sex scenes animations in the game... If I remove ALL other animations game would still be around 4GB... So if you are ok with me removing sex scenes then yes it could be done :p Joke aside... there is Updater only file and this particulate update is only around 700 MB :) I will not lower quality of game cause simple reason, there is someone that is already making compressed version of my games (unofficial but with my blessing) so wait for him to do his work and enjoy :)

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Most of disk space is in sex scenes animations in the game... If I remove ALL other animations game would still be around 4GB... So if you are ok with me removing sex scenes then yes it could be done :p Joke aside... there is Updater only file and this particulate update is only around 700 MB :) I will not lower quality of game cause simple reason, there is someone that is already making compressed version of my games (unofficial but with my blessing) so wait for him to do his work and enjoy :)
Bravo Nenande ;)

Reactions: Nenad A.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How do you push the key out in drakes room...I picked up a hook from the bucket but thats the only thing I have been able to pick up and the hook doesn't work. What am I missing?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
How do you push the key out in drakes room...I picked up a hook from the bucket but thats the only thing I have been able to pick up and the hook doesn't work. What am I missing?
Check in controls when pressing and holding SPACE you will see hints if you are stuck :)

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
the current game version got hell loads of memory leak, a few bugs and crashing
it tend to crash alot when using the guy character (during walking around the world map), never for the other two though

Reactions: pj13 and craftyg

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
it tend to crash alot when using the guy character (during walking around the world map), never for the other two though
Yeah same here

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Didn't know you, Nenad, had another project besides AoWD and I am very happy about it. Will certainly give it a try, since I enjoy very much AoWD.
Best of luck, you deserve it for your fantastic work.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Same here, impossible to play the Drake level as it just constantly crashes during travel on teh main menu. I managed to quick jump to a couple of locations. But then it crashed after only a few seconds when I got back to the main map.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Same here, impossible to play the Drake level as it just constantly crashes during travel on teh main menu. I managed to quick jump to a couple of locations. But then it crashed after only a few seconds when I got back to the main map.
Since you guys will anyway find way to this file here it is directly from me... It's a tiny fix for memory leak on Drake map be sure to always make backup of original exe and vis files before copying this ones to your game folder.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I loved Willy D, but it eventually became a pain to update as each succeeding one was incompatible with saves from the previous one.
Are we going to have the same issue with this one?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I loved Willy D, but it eventually became a pain to update as each succeeding one was incompatible with saves from the previous one.
Are we going to have the same issue with this one?
Old saves work in Eon so you play 0.01 for example and download 0.02 and just load your own save (and it's kept in folder game see it after update)

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hey Nenad A. , thank you for the update. A question, the three stories will be always separated or are you planing merging them at some point? (sounds strange, but hey, fantastic worlds are just this, fantastic, everything can happend)

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Have you tried to restart game or even your pc? this looks like low memory issue to me but can't be certain.
ive found the answer. i have both versions 0.02 and 0.03 in the same folder...*facepalm* now when i split them its working good
Btw i love the game, you are a great developer. Animations just amazing

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes