fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi has anyone found some Fuga shemale in this version if so where please . Also how you get the relations quest in Jade story.and can someone give the support code please

Last edited:

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey All !
So with Drake, I'm supposed to mix orange mushroom with blue elixir but I don't have it anymore. Already did the Maya quest but I somehow used the elixir already and can't get another one.
Any ideas ?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm stuck with Jade's "Sweet Slut" quest. Hint says that must talk with Mireilla, but there's no option in dialogs with her. Maybe because did first the kissing thing? Any idea?
Also can't found the last 2 quests as Freya.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Took me a while to figure out what to do in this update and still missing one scene from Frey/Cain, but I thought I just share what I did so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it helps. Cheers.
Where did u get the blue elixir? I don't have it and maya doesn't give it again

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck with Jade's "Sweet Slut" quest. Hint says that must talk with Mireilla, but there's no option in dialogs with her. Maybe because did first the kissing thing? Any idea?
Also can't found the last 2 quests as Freya.
the option was there when i still had the party dress on, next step after that is going back to the vip in the space bar with the party dress on still

Reactions: GaboCAP

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
not sure if anyone found this, but for jade after you finish girls wanna have fun and sweet slut

if you go to mirella bedroom wearing each clothing item, even being nude, talk to her, there is a different small animation that will play

naked - anal finger
casual - finger her
formal - let her finger you
party dress - kiss her

if you go to deck e and go to johnny's living quarters, while wearing each clothing item, sit down on the sofa with them, there is a small animation for each one, can't be naked for this one, only clothing items for now, the animations will auto start

Last edited:
Reactions: rick87 and lexxxi1

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
So I have finished v0.5 and I still have been unable to progress with Sydney's Secrets. It tells me to see what I can find out from Sydney and Johnny, but neither of them have anything new to say to me.

Have I missed the window to proceed on this quest? Or is there a bug?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hello. Can anybody tell me how to start jade's quest "blup blup" ? Thank you.
go to blup moon

So I have finished v0.5 and I still have been unable to progress with Sydney's Secrets. It tells me to see what I can find out from Sydney and Johnny, but neither of them have anything new to say to me.

Have I missed the window to proceed on this quest? Or is there a bug?
after hacking the console outside of the class room and seeing the sex scene, leave, once you are in the main room with that round thing in the middle with plants in it, jade will say something about sydney, she will then go back to the class room on her own and will see sydney and teacher sex scene, this will complete for quest for now and it should turn red in the quest log

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Oh, well I did all that, but it didn't turn red. Thanks
that happen to me before, for it to turn red, i went into the class room, talked to her, the quest text about johnny, exit, hack the console again, watch the sex scene, leave to the main area to where jade will go back on her own, and looked into the class room to see the sex scene with her, then it turned red for me, i just had to repeat that whole thing again.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon
Nov 24, 2017
that happen to me before, for it to turn red, i went into the class room, talked to her, the quest text about johnny, exit, hack the console again, watch the sex scene, leave to the main area to where jade will go back on her own, and looked into the class room to see the sex scene with her, then it turned red for me, i just had to repeat that whole thing again.
Thanks for that, it was driving me nuts that it wasn't turning red despite having seen the sex scenes already, talked to her about Johnny, and exhausted all quest dialog that Sydney and Johnny had.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for that, it was driving me nuts that it wasn't turning red despite having seen the sex scenes already, talked to her about Johnny, and exhausted all quest dialog that Sydney and Johnny had.
having a problem with double trouble for freya, not turning red for me, think it's because i speed click the text and scene or i did the 0.5 content before that, not sure, but your welcome on that

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes