dropbear1234

Sep 8, 2017
For last game I made (adventures of Willy D) many people said just opposite of you: game too easy no real challenge for rewards puzzles are too easy... So... I guess it's not possible to make a game that everyone will like. But EON is not really pure point and click adventure. It's a mixture of point and click with some crafting elements (in future much more) and a lot of puzzles. I know that not everyone want to play this type of game and I understand. but there are plenty of other type, easier games to play as most of VN are fairly easy I think. I am though, not aiming to get rich over night by making yet another VN (and I do believe with my skills I could make high quality one) I am trying to make something different for people who are a bit tired of same "drama in family or school" VN where left mouse click progress your game till end. Like I said I understand that not everyone will like it but there is easy solution for that: If one don't like the game, simply don't play it :)
(I apologize in advance for the wall of text below)

I agree that in Willy D the quests were very simple. That said, I found the gameplay infinitely more enjoyable or rather less frustrating than EON.
It is clear that you want EON to play more like the old school Adventure games, and that's fine - as you said, at least it's different. However you should realize that getting the balance between challenge and frustration right is hard. Just look at Telltales attempt to make a modern point & click adventure, it had the exact same problem. In order to make it fun they removed pretty much all challenge. I do think that it can be done properly, and am sure that you can do it - but you need to be very aware of which mechanics introduce frustration.
To give some specific advice, here are a couple of things you might want to consider:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To finish this up, I also want to say that I do like your game and wouldn't bother to write so much if I didn't. So don't take the criticism too hard, just pick out the ideas you like and ignore the rest. In any case, best of luck and I will happily follow the development. Cheers.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I got the missing bot in the Cain/Freya section back. I went into the workshop on the lower streets and there is a radio on the work bench "bot recall". Clicked on that and the little fella re-joined when I left the workshop.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I think game difficulty with big map and free roam is fine as long as there's a desecent hint system or detailed walkthrough to avoid unecessary running all over the place looking for specific characters or items. On Jade: Where can I find mom and where's Mirella(not in living quarters anymore)..?

Edit: found Mirella in new room accessed through Hall in Living quarters and johnny is now in VIP room at Bar, finally found mom hiding at the pool at home.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
code for futa?
They will need to activate them through option screen with a code that I will give to all patrons. When do the open people get the codes
code for futa PLEASE
come on guys and girls please someone must have the codes
-----------------------------------------------------------
FUTA CONTENT CODE + INSTRUCTION
-----------------------------------------------------------

For ones who do want FUTA characters to appear in their game they will have to follow this instructions:

Load your game (or start new) - Go to OPTIONS menu and enter 6957 under Trans girl/futa and then click text above numbers to unlock this type of characters for future gaming. If you don' t do this steps this option will LOCK it'self as protection for players that don't want this sort of content for them. You must do this unlock BEFORE Jade go downstairs to Eden and Laguna.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Ok so I can do successful hacks with ICU but I can't seem to hack anything? For instance, after getting ICU and talking to matthew, he says I should go hack into the uncle's computer. So I go there, and she says "Neat, the girl isn't there, let's hack on computer", so I talk to ICU and click "Use Hacking System" and then after successfully hacking, nothing happens, and if I click the computer again, she says "Great for hacking practice!"

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Ok so I can do successful hacks with ICU but I can't seem to hack anything? For instance, after getting ICU and talking to matthew, he says I should go hack into the uncle's computer. So I go there, and she says "Neat, the girl isn't there, let's hack on computer", so I talk to ICU and click "Use Hacking System" and then after successfully hacking, nothing happens, and if I click the computer again, she says "Great for hacking practice!"
Open your inventory after successful hacking, then drop the hacked code to the computer.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone know how to open scene with herbalist in drake route, I unlocked everything except that scene and if anyone have that hotfix it would be nice to share:)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 47k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.05 (Win x64) 3.56Gb
Update patch for compressed v0.04 to v0.05 (Win x64) 408Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.05.exe")
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
[my info from Willy D but should suits here also since engine is the same] It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
what kind of incest does this game contain?
brother sister?
mother and son?
other?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes