Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Yup you are right Seems that I forgot to update earlier scenes so it's just scenes from last 2 updates that had right click function... I fixed that just now so I hope all will work even in bug fix that I will probably post today thank you :)
Thanks)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I really don't know why you have so much trouble following quest log as none of my patron ever had that issue... quests really say what you need to do next and when quest name go red means you can't progress anymore... Also if you read dialogues most of hints for next thing to do are said there also. And if you don't remember them then just press Q and see what quest log say...
If i might give my opinion:
The quest log is easy to use but i think it's not easy to find new quests when they're not yet in the quest log. (the ones with ...) The game world is already pretty big with a lot of characters and areas and it's only going to get bigger. It might be good to add a hint system that nudges you in the right direction to find the new quests. Now there isn't anything that tells you where to find the new quest so you end up having to check all the areas and talk with all the characters to find new dialogue options to start a new quest.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Xicht

Nov 4, 2016
Ok so i get some bug on freya and cain - both are invisible from some moment. It was in previous version, but stil there... I was playing for jade and drake too long, so no save long time.... Anybody some good save from 0.05? :(
Attached is bugged save.

Also game laging in this version - it takes all free memory (12GB/16GB).

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I really don't know why you have so much trouble following quest log as none of my patron ever had that issue... quests really say what you need to do next and when quest name go red means you can't progress anymore... Also if you read dialogues most of hints for next thing to do are said there also. And if you don't remember them then just press Q and see what quest log say...
Most problems i have are not with the quests but with the "hacking" of those computers or robots.. those puzzles who are nowhere explained and even when you explain something here or in the game itself it is very hard to understand what you mean due to your "russian kind of english" without articles in front of the substantives ( i know that it is hard for a russian speaker to imagine if it should be "the" or "a" because you don't have such articles in russian, but you gave up completelly "the" and "a" - and that goes for the whole text in this game) :) We had a long conversation here about one of those tests in the past and as I can see also others have problems with them..

Apart from the tests, also the quests are not clear or missing important details like for instance should it be day or night when you do a certain thing, or should it rain by the pirate map in order to advance there or simply should you do this and that with Cain or with Freya? Or with both, as it was the case with Shelter 25 (which i could not have guessed without a tip on this forum).. Not to mention the opening of that 69 door where you must go with Freya and the robot to open the door but Freya can't go in and then you must "imagine" (or spend hours on this forum to find out) that only Cain can go in there..

As for the quests getting red, yes that is the case but usually it is also written in red "to be continued" when the quest is finished for the present update. But in these 2 cases for instance, is the quest finished or not? The name of the respective quest is red but the text "to be continued" is not there:
e65bb1661d76a1d5759f4e369e1e8d5d.jpg 59c161f994c949b8341bbcc29a34f348.jpg

I forgot many unclear situations that i surpassed already but if you wish (and don't get angry on me) I will point you to some more while i will try to finish Drake (now that i finished downloading that 8 GM WT for it lol)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Here for instance, Nenad: I spent a lot of time with them and keep going there and talk to them but.. nothing happens and no hint in the quest about what i should do.
4f15409e0ec7be368747986b34b0f43f.jpg

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Most problems i have are not with the quests but with the "hacking" of those computers or robots.. those puzzles who are nowhere explained and even when you explain something here or in the game itself it is very hard to understand what you mean due to your "russian kind of english" without articles in front of the substantives ( i know that it is hard for a russian speaker to imagine if it should be "the" or "a" because you don't have such articles in russian, but you gave up completelly "the" and "a" - and that goes for the whole text in this game) :) We had a long conversation here about one of those tests in the past and as I can see also others have problems with them..

Apart from the tests, also the quests are not clear or missing important details like for instance should it be day or night when you do a certain thing, or should it rain by the pirate map in order to advance there or simply should you do this and that with Cain or with Freya? Or with both, as it was the case with Shelter 25 (which i could not have guessed without a tip on this forum).. Not to mention the opening of that 69 door where you must go with Freya and the robot to open the door but Freya can't go in and then you must "imagine" (or spend hours on this forum to find out) that only Cain can go in there..

As for the quests getting red, yes that is the case but usually it is also written in red "to be continued" when the quest is finished for the present update. But in these 2 cases for instance, is the quest finished or not? The name of the respective quest is red but the text "to be continued" is not there:
View attachment 1551516 View attachment 1551517

I forgot many unclear situations that i surpassed already but if you wish (and don't get angry on me) I will point you to some more while i will try to finish Drake (now that i finished downloading that 8 GM WT for it lol)
If you take a closer look some of your mentioned things are actually in the game... Look even those 2 ss that you posted... it say Cain: then quest log... so means only can can solve this... Ones that they can do both Are marked with Cain/Freya: etc... and once again... this is still early access game and not all functions are in game yet... I can't do all in 1 shoot lol. I am just 1 person after all... Quest logs will get "upgrade" with specific task explanation like: night/day/ rainy etc to make players easier to follow them and I will also make different color for different things mentioned in quest log like girl names will be pink male blue locations yellow and so on... But it takes time to set all this into game I can't just think of something and it will magically appear. I want to make good quality game and for that it takes time... Like I said... I wish all this things happen by magic... But they don't... I work hard on every aspect of game. And for my "Russian English" as you call it... I know my English is not perfect but how do you explain that none of my patrons (and yes many have English as native language) have any issues with understanding my explanations or my broken English? I do have professional corrector for my English but that, again, takes time... Also... This game is imagined to be open world-exploration with some crafting... If you ever played open world you will know they don't really tell you what and when to do anything... You just need to find out your self... Yet I do a lot of hints in game to help players a little bit... If you can play this game only with WT I would suggest that you actually stop playing it (up to you ofc) cause later on things will get only harder and harder... That is my plan for the game. Also I disagree that in adult sex game shouldn't be this or that when it comes to gameplay... There should be all sort of adult games from shooters to rpg, survival or whatever, so anyone may chose what to play and what to skip. EON is in essence point and click adventure. And P'n'c adventures are always filled with puzzles... If you don't like this type of games simply don't play it. I hope I did not offend you or whatever if so my apologies upfront it was not my intention.

Reactions: V-red

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 51k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.06 (Win x64) 3.94Gb
Update patch for compressed v0.05 to v0.06 (Win x64) 401Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.06.exe")
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
[my info from Willy D but should suits here also since engine is the same] It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
"russian kind of english"
you don't even know what it is called "Engrish"
And I'm annoyed, why did everyone turn to "these Russians"?
for your information, "these Chinese" also do not have your "aaaa" "tzeee"
the author of the game has dedicated such a long post to you, which in his place I would not write - be obedient.
if it is not clear my post above is [sarcasm]
I did not find any Engrish in the nenad games, except for minor mistakes, but I come here not to read stupid texts, but to look at sexy girls

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If you take a closer look some of your mentioned things are actually in the game... Look even those 2 ss that you posted... it say Cain: then quest log... so means only can can solve this... Ones that they can do both Are marked with Cain/Freya: etc... and once again... this is still early access game and not all functions are in game yet... I can't do all in 1 shoot lol. I am just 1 person after all... Quest logs will get "upgrade" with specific task explanation like: night/day/ rainy etc to make players easier to follow them and I will also make different color for different things mentioned in quest log like girl names will be pink male blue locations yellow and so on... But it takes time to set all this into game I can't just think of something and it will magically appear. I want to make good quality game and for that it takes time... Like I said... I wish all this things happen by magic... But they don't... I work hard on every aspect of game. And for my "Russian English" as you call it... I know my English is not perfect but how do you explain that none of my patrons (and yes many have English as native language) have any issues with understanding my explanations or my broken English? I do have professional corrector for my English but that, again, takes time... Also... This game is imagined to be open world-exploration with some crafting... If you ever played open world you will know they don't really tell you what and when to do anything... You just need to find out your self... Yet I do a lot of hints in game to help players a little bit... If you can play this game only with WT I would suggest that you actually stop playing it (up to you ofc) cause later on things will get only harder and harder... That is my plan for the game. Also I disagree that in adult sex game shouldn't be this or that when it comes to gameplay... There should be all sort of adult games from shooters to rpg, survival or whatever, so anyone may chose what to play and what to skip. EON is in essence point and click adventure. And P'n'c adventures are always filled with puzzles... If you don't like this type of games simply don't play it. I hope I did not offend you or whatever if so my apologies upfront it was not my intention.
Everything OK, i understand it's still in the works.. just please don't say anymore that "I dont like your games" coz exactly the opposite is the case: I LOVE THEM! Otherways I would not spend 2 days to download a 8GB walkthrough from Mega (with it's limitations) so that i can go on playing it! I just hope this great game will once have a WT like your other great game, Willy had :)

As for your "professional english corrector" if he is also a native russian speaker he will have the same problems with the articles, that is not something only you have a problem with but ALL russian speakers, due to the particularities of the russian language in this relation. If your corrector is not a native russian speaker, he may just ignore that kind of correction in order to "preserve the personal note" of your text.

But it's not only the articles (or the lack thereof).. let me give you just one example from one quest at which i just am now:
9d1aca164bc9b3c7bf1e0de54ed67075.png
It should be: There is AN inventor in Everlust (...) who may have blueprints for THESE things. You should see if you can somehow get THESE blueprints and make THESE two things for Cecily.

I mean.. this is something like 3rd grade grammar level.. If this is a "professional english corrector", then i am the Pope! And if you pay him for this kind of work.. i would better not say what you are.. :) It's full of such grammar mistakes allover, which only a kid could do who never saw a school from inside..

But I repeat: This does NOT mean that I "don't like your games" , on the contrary, I love them and I would hope that my critical opinions would help to make them even better :)

Now would you please tell me if those 2 quests that i posted before which are red but don't have the mention "to be continued" are finished or not? Thanks in advance!

• Angry
Reactions: V-red

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Everything OK, i understand it's still in the works.. just please don't say anymore that "I dont like your games" coz exactly the opposite is the case: I LOVE THEM! Otherways I would not spend 2 days to download a 8GB walkthrough from Mega (with it's limitations) so that i can go on playing it! I just hope this great game will once have a WT like your other great game, Willy had :)

As for your "professional english corrector" if he is also a native russian speaker he will have the same problems with the articles, that is not something only you have a problem with but ALL russian speakers, due to the particularities of the russian language in this relation. If your corrector is not a native russian speaker, he may just ignore that kind of correction in order to "preserve the personal note" of your text.

But it's not only the articles (or the lack thereof).. let me give you just one example from one quest at which i just am now:
View attachment 1551755
It should be: There is AN inventor in Everlust (...) who may have blueprints for THESE things. You should see if you can somehow get THESE blueprints and make THESE two things for Cecily.

I mean.. this is something like 3rd grade grammar level.. If this is a "professional english corrector", then i am the Pope! And if you pay him for this kind of work.. i would better not say what you are.. :) It's full of such grammar mistakes allover, which only a kid could do who never saw a school from inside..

But I repeat: This does NOT mean that I "don't like your games" , on the contrary, I love them and I would hope that my critical opinions would help to make them even better :)

Now would you please tell me if those 2 quests that i posted before which are red but don't have the mention "to be continued" are finished or not? Thanks in advance!
My 2 cents:

Cent 1: About issues

Since you do love the games by Nenad, writing walls of text identifying the issues with them is probably not a good idea :)

The guy produces fantastic work, and we all enjoy it for free. When you "love" something, you do so despite its imperfections.

Knowing this is not a finished product with everything in it, you can either choose to play with that acknowledged, or just wait until its complete.

There are some things that only Nenad can do. for everything else, there is this community. we help each other to our best abilities.

Cent 2: About communication

While you clearly have a decent command on the grammar of the English language, you may need to revisit its usage. Your "content" does not seem to match your "intent".

You come across as pedantic and condescending. Simple rule I follow is if I have to repeatedly explain my intent explicitly, either my content is not aligned to my intent, or my intent is not what I want people to believe it is.

TLDR: Manage expectations and be thankful

Reactions: nb8 and baka

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Dude i'm sorry i do love your game but God you seem like a stubborn sob, i mean look at this thread after you release an update 90% of it becomes a shitfest of ppl asking directions for how to play your game, so the heck are we talking about here?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
My 2 cents:
Cent 1: About issues
Since you do love the games by Nenad, writing walls of text identifying the issues with them is probably not a good idea :)
So, constructive criticism meant to improve something that is already good but still has some issues is "not a good idea"? Did it help that noone told Stalin or Hitler or Mao, or even Trump , for that mater, what probably made no sense in what they were doing and how they could fix it?
The guy produces fantastic work, and we all enjoy it for free. When you "love" something, you do so despite its imperfections.
And that's exactly what i do: I love it despite its imperfections. Because it is indeed fantastic work! But does that mean that i should not mention those imperfections in order to help make it even .. easier to love?
Knowing this is not a finished product with everything in it, you can either choose to play with that acknowledged, or just wait until its complete.
And I did chose to PLAY it NOW, as is. But that's exactly the problem when i can not advance in the game due to lack of appropriate instructions. So i am forced to wait till it's complete .. but that was not my choice :)
There are some things that only Nenad can do. for everything else, there is this community. we help each other to our best abilities.
That is correct and i thank all who posted here their solutions to the problems they had in the game. Only so i could meanwhile finish it :)
Cent 2: About communication
While you clearly have a decent command on the grammar of the English language, you may need to revisit its usage. Your "content" does not seem to match your "intent".
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The content was a screenshot of the original text and my "decent" correction of that text. With the "intent" of suggesting Nenad that he may wish to get a better proof reader than what he has at this time.. Or at least to save some money by not using this one.
You come across as pedantic and condescending. Simple rule I follow is if I have to repeatedly explain my intent explicitly, either my content is not aligned to my intent, or my intent is not what I want people to believe it is.
Thanks, that was a lot "softer" than I was expecting. Usually when i make a comment about grammar problems in a game on this site, i get a shitstorm of "adjectives" from a lot of people who obviously did not see a school from inside, nor do they want to ever see one, coz they are here just "to have fun".

Which is totally OK, that's their good right!. What i however always repeat in such cases is that: "if you are a truck driver you must know how to drive a truck, nobody asks you about grammar, BUT if you are a writer (or a proofreader) then you must know how to write, nobody asks you to drive a truck!"

Of course there are people who can do both, but that is not mandatory :)

--- However, I agree, i shouldn't go too hard about the grammar on THIS particular game because, compared to hundreds of others on this site, this one is almost perfect from that point of view (while from a lot of other points of view it is really perfect) :)

• Angry
Reactions: nb8
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes