Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
How do I unlock these last two quests for Jade? I've been everywhere and talked to everyone, but nothing seems to happen.
1662745851789.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. its not easy to know. we need to wait until the "public" version.
I dont think Nenad is happy that his game got leaked.

anyway, I posted a suggestion to maybe add a little "hint" for "not started quests"
like: "to start the quest go to "location" at day/night"
at least so we know where. since the game is starting to get big and many locations + day/night makes it twice as big (and clothes as well)

Reactions: Mooddy

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
1662858551741.png How do I get the last scene? I got inside the back room when I spoke to Jazmine. I had the key already. How do I get Jazmine's scene? its just an empty room with 2 dolls
1662858661904.png

Reactions: cat2311

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
How do I get the last scene? I got inside the back room when I spoke to Jazmine. I had the key already. How do I get Jazmine's scene? its just an empty room with 2 dolls
Enter Madam Foxy bedroom throw Bordello. Suggest her sex. 3-4 times (until you get animations) when he be hard. Now you can take key.

Reactions: redcaptain

Mooddy

May 19, 2021
Enter Madam Foxy bedroom throw Bordello. Suggest her sex. 3-4 times (until you get animations) when he be hard. Now you can take key.
1) Heh, he had sex with Madam Foxy, but I cannot get a key, I tried several times to start sex again, but nothing happened.
Any ideas at day/night?
2) How to get money for radio? I have no more device for digging and cannot bring get loot for german guy.

Reactions: cat2311

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
1) Heh, he had sex with Madam Foxy, but I cannot get a key, I tried several times to start sex again, but nothing happened.
Any ideas at day/night?
2) How to get money for radio? I have no more device for digging and cannot bring get loot for german guy.
For people who are having troubles understanding this instruction about how to STEAL MADAM FOXY'S KEY TO HER BACKROOM SO THAT YOU CAN FUCK JASMINE: After you have the sex scene with Madam Foxy, you can now try sleeping on her bed. On every in-game day, there is a chance that Madam Foxy is in good mood so that you can ask her if she is up for a fuck. If she is in a good mood, she will tell you to take her from behind, go ahead and oblige her request, otherwise, she will just tell you that you two can do something some other time. Do this repeatedly (sleeping on her bed and asking her for sex), after "taking her behind" three times, you can try clicking on the key on her counter to swipe that key, which will also unlock the permanent in-game animation fuck to "take her from her behind". Then you can bring the key to Jasmine and you will be able to fuck her.

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
For me when going to Shanty Town with Freya, the watch I'm supposed to give to Von Gruber is just not there. Does anyone else have the same problem?

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes