Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Need some bug fixes'
Lockpicking Does Not work, (The Activate Button is misplaced or missing)
Essences for Syn's Temple ( Red and Yellow) Will NOT drop
(The Red essence that does drop is meant for the Red Dress, If you use it in the temple you will break the Red Dress quest)

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
Need some bug fixes'
Lockpicking Does Not work, (The Activate Button is misplaced or missing)
Essences for Syn's Temple ( Red and Yellow) Will NOT drop
(The Red essence that does drop is meant for the Red Dress, If you use it in the temple you will break the Red Dress quest)
Red Essence drops from a Priestess of Sin in Sky Island after a BJ.....you just need to wait a bit to cum in her mouth.

Lockpicking was a bit hard to figure out . You arrange the pins and then try clicking where it says "Lockpicking lvl 1 Lockpicks #0"
If it dont work roll another puzzle cos it some time gets stuck .
Red Dress quest is incomplete so dont worry about it .

jorgejuanas

Nov 23, 2018
Hi I have encounter a mistake several times now with many versions. The game suddenly closes, like out of nowhere. I don't know if anyone else has this problem.

Anyway the game is super nice and super hot. Good job!

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I m a big fan of ADVENTURE OF WILLY,so I m quite so see this game.

And could anyone tell me:Are there different scenes to see if I choose different charactor to start?

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
I m a big fan of ADVENTURE OF WILLY,so I m quite so see this game.

And could anyone tell me:Are there different scenes to see if I choose different charactor to start?

No there are not. You can switch between the Characters/Campaigns on the fly.

offtopic: does anyone else have problems with pixeldrain in the last few days? i have a pro subscription and my DL speed is abyssmal in my recent downloads.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Now I get it,it just 3 part of the game for 3 different charactor in their own time.Wonderful.

I wonder will the 3 charactors go across each other s realm?Like a mavel movie doing ...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Red Essence drops from a Priestess of Sin in Sky Island after a BJ.....you just need to wait a bit to cum in her mouth.

Lockpicking was a bit hard to figure out . You arrange the pins and then try clicking where it says "Lockpicking lvl 1 Lockpicks #0"
If it dont work roll another puzzle cos it some time gets stuck .
Red Dress quest is incomplete so dont worry about it .
Hi,
thanks for the reply.
I went back and and replayed my V0.13 "Drake" path,
In doing so I have discovered that there IS possible to "Soft-Lock" the game.
While doing Drake's quests you MUST complete the "Syn Temple" quest BEFORE starting the "Red Dress" quest.
Despite what Gina says you have to complete All of the "Syn Temple" Quest; before you can get a 2nd Red essence.
Therefore using the 1st red essence for the Red dress,
means you don't have one to put in Syn's pussy! and will break "Syn's Temple" quest, making it impossible to complete!

Last edited:

Einaridov

Jan 28, 2018
BTW, how did you complete Rottenfallers? I cant open the Safe behind the painting.
After Freya had fun with the doctor in the VIP room, Rottenfeller goes for a walk outside. Then Freya can open the safe by clicking on the picture and take the documents. They appear automatically in Cain's inventory.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes