Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
I think Lillian's bread baking trigger is bugged. If after your very first conversation with the blacksmith (where you agree to help collect materials for her) you progress too far in the game without going back to Lillian to report on this, then her bread baking scene won't trigger. Which means that you're effectively locked out from progressing further in Tender Love, Renewal, and Perfect Maid. I noticed this in my main playthrough where no matter what I try, I can't get Lillian to bake bread. And I confirmed it by starting a new game, then returning to Lillian immediately after speaking with the blacksmith, and voila, she's baking bread.

I hope this isn't intentional. If it is, seems like a poor game design choice :confused:

Last edited:

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Perfect animation as usual, silly dialogues, a lot of spelling errors and total crap in terms of software design. Unfortunately.

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Well, I appreciate the effort to create an actual game instead of the usual VN fare. And as with any complex software, bugs are bound to be a reality. That said, this is the only one I've noticed in either Eon or Adventures of Willy, so overall I'd say Nenad is doing pretty well on that front.

rowdyranger

Apr 25, 2018
Has anyone get "Data Error" when trying to unzip these files? I have trying downloading them from the differents sites and also used differrent UNzip programs? I'm I doing something wrong..... Please help

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Freya/Cain walk and save 0.11
DOCX 607mb -
PDF -
Jade walk 0.11
DOCX 228 mb -
PDF -
Drake walk 0.11
DOCX 899mb -
PDF -

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game needs a frame adjustment fix, otherwise the screensaver and the game flickers on large monitors like a diagonal of 105 centimeters

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes