GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
If you're stuck searching Lydia's boyfriend, he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck in Professor L'Coqe quest as Jade (not enough money to pay the club admitance) and as Drake missed a Sweet Memory, but seems to be a new quest not opened after Valkiries, any help welcome.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I'm stuck in Professor L'Coqe quest as Jade (not enough money to pay the club admitance) and as Drake missed a Sweet Memory, but seems to be a new quest not opened after Valkiries, any help welcome.
For the professor one,change into party dress,give a blowjob to the black man,then he will let you in,and find GOLDMITH,then keep going .
VALKRIE I m still working on

Reactions: GaboCAP

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Here it is
for VALKERY:GO TO THE south moutaint,turn left to the end you will meet the dragon,I do it at night

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
For the professor one,change into party dress,give a blowjob to the black man,then he will let you in,and find GOLDMITH,then keep going .
VALKRIE I m still working on
Thank you, I didn't notice (or forgot about it) the Quantum locker.
In the task list as Drake after the Valkyries one there is a blank space before the red dots, not sure if it's a quest without proper marks or just a bug.
Also I think I found a bug (Nenad A.), in the Vultron garbage pile there is a locked chest that can't ne opened with the hacking card.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
In the task list as Drake after the Valkyries one there is a blank space before the red dots, not sure if it's a quest without proper marks or just a bug.
After Allison and Willard have moved to the tavern, you can get a new quest from Tamiko.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The asian woman in the Everlust streets. Could be that you have to talk to the woman that wants to sell her strawberry first, then go to the dark alley at night.
Did so, the strawberry girl is being fucked by the bald dude and no asian woman in sight. Maybe some VIP content?
Never mind, found her, thank you.

Last edited:

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Did so, the strawberry girl is being fucked by the bald dude and no asian woman in sight. Maybe some VIP content?
Nah,no need VIP. you go to Everlust street at day time,keep right mouse click you will find more places,when reach the place where you found Maya s ex bf Wade,keep going left end,you will see a Japanede look girl. talk to her,then go tavern

allesschonweg

Feb 27, 2018
same here. Only open quest is pirate booty (naturally) and even if the one with Allison (Two big reasons) is red it still doesn't say to be continued. Can't talk with her alone so I guess its not her scene thats missing.
you can go further in pirate booty, just collect some treasure and lvl up, there will be more ...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Nah,no need VIP. you go to Everlust street at day time,keep right mouse click you will find more places,when reach the place where you found Maya s ex bf Wade,keep going left end,you will see a Japanede look girl. talk to her,then go tavern
Found her, thank you.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes