AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
please developer take your time but avoid memory leak and make performance customizable...this game can destroy a hard disk :O
Buy a new computer :ROFLMAO: playing from the beginning... Yeah, sometimes game turn off, otherwise small glitches..... working fine, finished every quest, every collectible

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I think packing take time. Uploading google + mega ~ 12-24 h.
ps: Look on older release when Nenad post 'Paking and uploading' we wait ~14 days for patreon link.
I don't think so. It sometimes took more than a week in the "99% testing" phase, but when it moved on to "Packing and Uploading" it usually took only 1-2 days. Nenad has confirmed in his discord channel that release would be today if the cloud drive worked properly.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hello everyone

I hope you are all healthy and happy.
Here is new Eon update. There is a lot of new collections lot of side small stories and a lot of main scenes as well. I hope you will enjoy this update. If you find any bugs please report them here.

Have fun and take care.

Mega
Can you upload somewhere else then Mega?
Mega have 5 Gig limit and the update is 12...
Thanks

Reactions: Parano$apussy

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Can you upload somewhere else then Mega?
Mega have 5 Gig limit and the update is 12...
Thanks
bro the links are from the dev's patreon site, i am just copy pasting teh post heer so the uploaders of this site will get the link and the thread gets updated

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Hello everyone

I hope you are all healthy and happy.
Here is new Eon update. There is a lot of new collections lot of side small stories and a lot of main scenes as well. I hope you will enjoy this update. If you find any bugs please report them here.

Have fun and take care.

Mega
Thank you bro, you don't disappoint !(y)

Reactions: hakulaku97
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes