Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I am missing one scene with Drake. Got the one with the Giant but don't know what to do with the mount quest. Or is it a bug and the short pirate scene should be in the gallery? Please help!

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
How do you install this? Is this four different sections that you play one at a time or do you install the four parts to one directory? Thanks in advance.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
How do you install this? Is this four different sections that you play one at a time or do you install the four parts to one directory? Thanks in advance.
These are parts of the same archive, which means that you have to download all four files. Once all files are in the same directory, and if I recall correctly, you open the first part and double click on the installer if there is an *.exe installer, or unzip the file into a directory and the software will find all four parts and install the fragments in them. I don't remember if it was an installer or a directory structure as that depends on the developer's preference. This is a standard practice when the game is very large. Another option is to find and download the torrent. In the search box, type torrent and make sure that the choice is "this archive".. You may have to register on the torrent site.
Good luck.

Oct 1, 2023
how to solve the andera the giant?my side quests has bug and CAN‘ read the word cant talk to andera the giant

Last edited:

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Reactions: MammaMea

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
go to living room , talk to Mommy :p
Well tbh i thought it was something in the living room because i can see a exclamation mark but i don't see mommy.
I think my file is kinda bugged :(
Thanks for the answer tho <3

Lots of love <3

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes