• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
when does vultron unlock? plus i tried to give the collector to Donald but nothing happends, already did his quest.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Here's a short New Player Guide for v0.15 (excerpted from my review) to help new players get into the game more smoothly and avoid the clunky-ness.

Things I wish I'd known before I played:
1. It's absolutely CRUCIAL to read the Controls page on the main menu thoroughly before you play. It's actually funny that some people gave this game low ratings for problems caused by themselves not reading the Controls. Holding spacebar helps a lot in finding quest items like herbs.
2. Walking too slow? Right-click to fast travel, both on the world map and inside a location. When you are heading for an unexplored location, right-click on the closest known location to the destination then exit to reduce annoying travel time. This trick helps a ton especially before you get your ride. For Jade, press esc to skip the animation of her walking towards her shuttle. (The dev said he would implement right-click on shuttle in the next patch.)
3. Get your ride ASAP when playing as Drake or Freya/Cain for drastically faster world map exploration and material gathering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. Doll collection works pretty much the same as in Nenad's previous game AOWD. As a general rule of thumb, a girl's bronze doll can be found when and where you meet her for the first time. The silver one only appears after you saw her naked, the gold after you fucked her, and the platinum after group sex (As of v0.15 no character except Freya has platinum/diamond doll). Warning: Some dolls are well hidden and painfully hard to find. Some can only be found in a specific camera angle and some require you to wait for a certain timing (could take minutes). Spacebar won't help since it highlights quest items only, not collectibles. Be prepared for the annoyance if aiming for 100% collection without external help.
5. This game could crash. Very rarely, but it happens. Thankfully the game autosaves whenever you enter a location. Remember to Load Autosave from main menu when it crashes.

Two Annoy Things New Players Get Stuck Most:
Drake: To get out of the basement, click on the HOOK inside the bucket, NOT the bucket. They are two different clickables.
Freya: Toilet Password can be found in the picture of Nenad and Elena hanging on the wall of their shelter, above Elena's head.

Walkthrough
For those who need it but don't know, there's a complete walkthrough posted here.

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone have a link to the updated Drake V.15 WT after V.11? I tried attaching V.11 here, but it's too large of a file for the server

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Do I need to extract each part of v.15 four parts individually or does downloading all the parts and placing them in one folder while extracting part 1, does the latter extract all 4 parts?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes