aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm stuck in Drakes story. After finding the water tablet I went to the lust woods. but when I tried to put the tablets into the monolith I realized that the fire tablet vanished from my inventory. How do I get it back? Also I can't figure out how to get milk for the unicorn quest. No cows anywhere.
the cow is on Cecily's farm

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
thank you for keiras secret .

here is how
3 sisters
&
state of the art

and i also misse two quests, can you help me on that ?

View attachment 2002128 View attachment 2002130
ok, for three sisters you need to talk to Vida (I think, it's one of the 3) and she'll ask you to get lubricante

for state of the art keep repeating with Lucia and then complain to Leonarda that Lucia isn't getting you off

Govind69

May 20, 2020
ok, for three sisters you need to talk to Vida (I think, it's one of the 3) and she'll ask you to get lubricante

for state of the art keep repeating with Lucia and then complain to Leonarda that Lucia isn't getting you off
keep repeating you mean interect with lucia few more times .
i only saw a ( no story option there )

Govind69

May 20, 2020

what about the other two missing quests ?
is there a mermai in this game ? how can i talk to her ?
she is not steady at the beach yet

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I have problem with two quests:
Lost and found -- i found the watch in the last update and gave it to the guy but the quest still saying that i have to find the watch. Bug?
Expenses of life ... Have no idea what to do in Shelter 25.... Theres nothing to do.
I did quest with the apartment.
Any ideas?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I have problem with two quests:
Lost and found -- i found the watch in the last update and gave it to the guy but the quest still saying that i have to find the watch. Bug?
Expenses of life ... Have no idea what to do in Shelter 25.... Theres nothing to do.
I did quest with the apartment.
Any ideas?
make all the furniture

Reactions: Mooddy and Govind69

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Any idea how i can unlock the last 2 quests in Freya , v.09 when all other quests are completed? The last 2 show in white as 3 dots so they should be available to play in this version. But they were not activated and have no names:
301da25d8c011d2d43cfe05ae49030e3.jpg

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Ohhh. Well damn, finding the last herb might be annoying haha I thought I had them all. I'll check later.

I also had a look at the image you shared but I can't tell which is missing because you need to click each character on Drake's list and check if there's any gaps. For instance, I was missing bronze and silver dolls for a few people so I knew which area to look in for them. It might be Vida's bronze doll, that was the toughest one to spot for me. In the screen where the two sisters were originally it's right behind the foreground on the far right. I only found it by moving my mouse around til it changed to "Doll". I also didn't see Lillian's bronze doll til late on too because of how it was hidden in the dark on the back wall of your parents house. Maya's silver doll I forgot about too, it's outside her house. You have to use the hook on it to remove it from the barrels there.
I had a complete collection for 0.08 so I know that the one I'm missing is one of the 2 new ones in 0.09 and I've got the Vita silver doll so the one I'm missing is the other new doll in 0.09

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
In the Freya story, where do I get a tool to dig up the loot? When I click on it, it just says hmm...

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I had a complete collection for 0.08 so I know that the one I'm missing is one of the 2 new ones in 0.09 and I've got the Vita silver doll so the one I'm missing is the other new doll in 0.09
Ah okay. The only one I can see that doesn't line up with your list then is Vita also has a gold doll. Though I don't remember exactly where it is, I can only assume it's in her bedroom.

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
I don't know if this has been told before but you can teleport to a location on every map by pressing and maintain "ctrl" + left mouse bouton on the exit zone or map point.

Govind69

May 20, 2020
in freya's story where do i get that 4 digit code ?

in Jades's story where can i find her mom

and in drakes story i am missing a quest the last one below fairyland. how can i trigger that.

and also how to trigger 3 sisters quest. i talked vida many time nothing happened .

can anyone help me

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes