aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
hey so i didn't get anything from the guy
is that a bug or something?
I'm at the part where a I need 50scraps and the only way its to get it from the loots
remember that you have to do it as Freya.

ask Von Gruber about loot boxes - find loot box - give loot box to von gruber

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone know how to get the stones, wood materials to reappear to build the house? The material stopped appearing and I need more.

There is some in cold areas, but I'm not able to access that area, yet.

Thnx in adv!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone know how to get the stones, wood materials to reappear to build the house? The material stopped appearing and I need more.

There is some in cold areas, but I'm not able to access that area, yet.

Thnx in adv!
Talk to mum to learn how to pray, then go to the Temple of Syn and pray to regenerate material

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Stuck w/ trying to get to magic cave from cave south of home. The cave was litup in a previous quest w/ torch to retrieve the blue mushroom, but when trying to move to the right to magic cave, it doesn't move to the right to enter magic cave. I've followed the WT step by step, is this a bug or did the WT skip a step?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Stuck w/ trying to get to magic cave from cave south of home. The cave was litup in a previous quest w/ torch to retrieve the blue mushroom, but when trying to move to the right to magic cave, it doesn't move to the right to enter magic cave. I've followed the WT step by step, is this a bug or did the WT skip a step?
It was a bug. I figured out how to reach the magic cave on far right. Basically I went as far right as I could and opened the Menu and entered the save/load option and resumed the game and voila! It moved the screen closer to far right. Had to do this a couple times to reach far right and vice versa to reach far left.

Reactions: hddiwc

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
It was a bug. I figured out how to reach the magic cave on far right. Basically I went as far right as I could and opened the Menu and entered the save/load option and resumed the game and voila! It moved the screen closer to far right. Had to do this a couple times to reach far right and vice versa to reach far left.
it's a problem with the camera controls - you just have to press 1 or 2 (I can't remember which) to focus the camera movement on drake

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
Does anyone can tell me how to finish Drake Quest. I'm stuck in House Building. I have constructed house ,furniture and it seems all in order. No more blueprints available.

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
As Drake i can get no more actions with Lillian , however it shows the sign " ! " , which means i do miss something. I had already gave her the salted beans.

Nov 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to finish this treasure quest? I run endlessly and bring chests, but the quest does not end. And how to find the last unopened quest? In Lust Woods, I found a witch who sent for dragon poop, but this did not appear in the quest list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to finish this treasure quest? I run endlessly and bring chests, but the quest does not end. And how to find the last unopened quest? In Lust Woods, I found a witch who sent for dragon poop, but this did not appear in the quest list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's easy just go to pirate and she will mark you a X on land. Get it and return to her. do it 3 \ 4 times and quest will be done

Reactions: chuchusex
Nov 27, 2020
that's easy just go to pirate and she will mark you a X on land. Get it and return to her. do it 3 \ 4 times and quest will be done
After 20 attempts, it ended. But I don’t understand how to open the last quest, and where is this dragon poop that the witch from lust woods asked to bring

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
After 20 attempts, it ended. But I don’t understand how to open the last quest, and where is this dragon poop that the witch from lust woods asked to bring
look on the map for the dragon egg

for the last quest give the 2 flowers that you found to the healer

Nov 27, 2020
look on the map for the dragon egg

for the last quest give the 2 flowers that you found to the healer
Yes, a dragon (wyvern) egg spawned to take it to Rowena. But the witch needs some dragon poop, if I'm not mistaken. Or for Vivianne the quest has not yet been completed

johnpap

Jul 2, 2019
Guys, can you please show me how to get to the lower streets? I can't find my way to it. Does it open after a specific event?

All I can see is View to Lower Streets...

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes