markj2318

May 26, 2017
Hi again! now stuck in the tender love quest. I have needed materials for the gazebo yet the dad has no dialogue.Help please

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Other people talked about needing to continue with gypsy love to get some cold and rad resist - but ive done all the fuse upgrades, now its at this stage, and when I talk to Fernanda as Cain he doesnt have any additional dialogue options, it's just the standard two "you're ugly" or "tits are small" etc....

gl.jpg

Is there some additional prereq for this quest unmentioned?

-edit, nevermind solved it. If anyone else is stuck here, you need to go back to nenad with Cain and go down the seduce his wife questline.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Compressed versi0n??
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs so use it on your own risk!
It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 88k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.15 (Win x64) 7.13Gb
EON 0.15.part1.exe EON 0.15.part2.rar EON 0.15.part3.rar EON 0.15.part4.rar

Update patch for compressed v0.14(.21) to v0.15 (Win x64) 536Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.15.exe"):
Eon_upd_v0.14_to_v0.15_cmpr.7z Eon_upd_v0.14_to_v0.15_cmpr.7z
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I have a strange issue.
The "Blub Blub" quest sweet memory is showing for me but half the options in the scene are not available. Also I can't progress it, flowers not showing up anymore.
With Drake, the pirate girl Pearl is not showing up in sweet memories and I'm missing 2 options in her scene.
Any ideas what I missed

PCArcade

Aug 8, 2018
Can anyone point me in the direction of Professor Goldsmith? I can't progress the Professor L'Coque quest as I can't find the proressor

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys. I need a little help with Drake's progress in the last update.

Just this:

2 missing scenes and i can't find the sisters too. Thans a lot!!!

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi guys. I need a little help with Drake's progress in the last update.

Just this:

2 missing scenes and i can't find the sisters too. Thans a lot!!!
The sisters are in the house in the wetlands, talk to the middle one to progress.
The other scene is a new quest. New map in the main town

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heisemberg

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
How do I unlock the Royal Palace? I have two quest that I need to go there to complete but it doesn't seem to unlock (assuming it's the castle to the left of Everlust)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
it's something to do with the camera controls: "1" and "2" on the keyboard (I think its probably "1") that toggles between locking the screen on the MC and being able to scroll the edge of the screen)
Nenad A.

Confirmed this bug still exists - entering the cave with Center character OFF and scroll on edge ON, you cannot scroll off to the right. After flipping both toggles opposite, you can explore the new area, then flip them back to the original configuration and scroll as intended.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes