madmit

Jun 4, 2017
What does the supporter and vip code do? will it still work if I finished the game?
1. Nope, old VIP and Supporter's codes doesn't work in 0.15
It gives a few additional dresses for female chars and a few scenes with it.

codes open different outfits and you can have different scenes in the club on ANUS with jade with babydoll and working girl outfit and mr Williams and Russel and Brandon scene for freya's schoolgirl outfit

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone found a bug that wont let you loot the boxes for von gruber? Buggy goes there and if i click nothing happens at all (doing it as freya).

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For the guy fuchsschweif that reviewed this so poorly, and perhaps others, you gotta realize you need at least a certain amount of a material to sell them at the blacksmith, for wood I think it's like a stack of 50, and different for others. But once you get the higher level of temple resets, this should be trivial with the mount.

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
there's no bug, you have an item in your inventory that you have to click on (select) and then click on the box
Thanks, can you tell me what is it called? I followed the walkthru and theres no item mentioned, and in my inventory i got only polaroid and photo so i doubt thats it, and theres nothing mentioned on the walkthru. thanks!

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks, can you tell me what is it called? I followed the walkthru and theres no item mentioned, and in my inventory i got only polaroid and photo so i doubt thats it, and theres nothing mentioned on the walkthru. thanks!
the item is called auger

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
How do you find the Herbal shop? I might be dumb but I don't see it anywhere on the Everlust map.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Are there certain times when Keira is at the waterfall? She just hangs out in the tailoring shop. I need to talk to her about the quest "perfect maid".
I also need to pray to Luna about the resources. However, when I click on the statue I am told that I need someone to teach me.
I read in another post that I should talk to mom, but there are no conversation options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Hmm, I hope I haven't ruined my game. To progress I probably need the two quests "Tender love & Renewal". I have no idea how to start them. I have no conversation options with mom.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Are there certain times when Keira is at the waterfall? She just hangs out in the tailoring shop. I need to talk to her about the quest "perfect maid".
I also need to pray to Luna about the resources. However, when I click on the statue I am told that I need someone to teach me.
I read in another post that I should talk to mom, but there are no conversation options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Hmm, I hope I haven't ruined my game. To progress I probably need the two quests "Tender love & Renewal". I have no idea how to start them. I have no conversation options with mom.
you need to progress the main story quest.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
you need to progress the main story quest.
Yeah, for that I need more metal, to get more metal I need the ice rose from the "Royal place" to continue the quest "healer" to get the resistance potion. But I don't have access to the "Royal place".
I could also talk to mom so I can pray to luna. But that doesn't work either, I have no conversation options for that.
I must have missed to start the quests "Tender love & Renewal" at the right time.
So it looks like I'll have to start all over again, which I have absolutely no desire to do....

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes