apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
That guy sounds like he is so frustrated with his daily and sexual life that he has no choice but to live his life in the illusion that his opinion always matters and people actually care about his posts. He needs to go pick a fight with everyone in an actual bar, not on an adult game online forum.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
My apologies if I did anything that offended you. My point was, that bugs or things that are in the game and are not the best point of the game should be discussed with me directly on my discord rather than just posting on the random pirate forum. Also, if you don't like the game there is an easy fix for it, don't play it. The game is huge to download cause of the HUGE amount of content that it offers. The game has over 300 different characters (mostly girls yes) over 6000 animations and texts the size of a novel (actual books). Everything in the game is animated and even idle animations have several different states. And to make it even more clear, this is the biggest game anyone ever created with this GAME ENGINE and there were a few of triple I and a few AA games created with it on Steam. So, the size is NOT cause I did not compress files. All is compressed to the point it can be without losing any quality. I wish people informed themself before judging game development. I am not saying that you need to like the game, it's your right to dislike it or whatever, but to say things that you don't have a clue about and speculate that "he did not compress the game" and so on is a bit ignorant, wouldn't you agree? Now again. You do what you have to do, rate my game 1 star, hate it, it's your right. But please do not argue about things that you don't understand completely making assumptions that you know how game development work. I think I've been more than civilized with everyone, no matter if is it pirate, or Patreon. I try to help people resolve problems with my game and I take any suggestion to try and improve the game for future releases. But as I said, I am just 1 person, a human, and the game is currently in early access. You can't expect AAA experience from early access indie game made by one person, it simply doesn't go that way. Have fun and take care.

Nenad A.
Is there is a plan for Season 2 (or something like that) - which would make coding/debugging for this awesome game easier (for you - Nenad A.)?

pangzei54321

Sep 12, 2020
One of the major drawback of "Adventure of Willy" is that you need to click to walk in a scene, this is boring, no one wants to waste time just like that, hopefully the outside map avoids it; but you extended the click to walk feature to all scenes in this game, which is horrible, maybe this feature cost you a lot of time and you are proud of it, but, it is really trash. Besides, the quest is not listed in the main screen, every time you need to open it to read and check several times. Collections on map is also a failure, no one enjoys these mini games, this is not 50 years ago when people just learn to control the mouse. I leave this comment rather than just ignore this game because you did a good job on graphic, animation, I really hope you can remove these features that waste time, then this game would be one of the greatest.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
If I may say so, I will say that the biggest flaw of the game, are the dialogues and it's a real shame, because you could say that 50% of the game is dialogues.
As a good lover of point & click games from the 90's I love this kind of games, I wish the developer would invest in a good improvement of the dialogues and turn the game into a masterpiece.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
It's like the Monkey Island Herman Toothrot bananapicker, but at least that was shaped like a giant q-tip to clue the player in. Here with the painting, there's nothing, it's totally arbitrary.
I must say that there is a connection, the painter himself says that he was at the asylum as a patient in the past. With that connection and with the few places you can go when that puzzle appears, you could say that the answer has to be there or in the asylum, BUT it is true that even so I could not find the numbers, I checked the painting several times and did not notice them.

Until I came to the forum and looked for the answer I was stuck.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Morgana silver doll. I know it's suppose to be in the throne room after the didlo scene. I can't find it for the life of me. I have everything else and every quest completed. What am I missing?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Morgana silver doll. I know it's suppose to be in the throne room after the didlo scene. I can't find it for the life of me. I have everything else and every quest completed. What am I missing?
you have to switch to night then go to the throne room and you should be able to get it

Malkav

May 28, 2017
My bot is stuck in cains mothers house, freya wont enter, and the bot only follows her

is there anyway to reset its position or something?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
My bot is stuck in cains mothers house, freya wont enter, and the bot only follows her

is there anyway to reset its position or something?
Yes, Freya should have a "Recall" device on her ,
Use that to recover the Bot.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Yes, Freya should have a "Recall" device on her ,
Use that to recover the Bot.
It was on the table by the blacksmith guy, but thank you anyway.

New question. Some animations don't progress and just loop, tentacle cave for jade and the drug addict for Cain, any way to see these animations? So far all I have been capable of doing is pressing escape and skipping them.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
It was on the table by the blacksmith guy, but thank you anyway.

New question. Some animations don't progress and just loop, tentacle cave for jade and the drug addict for Cain, any way to see these animations? So far all I have been capable of doing is pressing escape and skipping them.
Just navigate mouse on top screen...

Reactions: Malkav
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes