Malkav

May 28, 2017
Just navigate mouse on top screen...
Thanks again, sorry to keep bothering you, but you are the walkthrough guy so I assume you like helping people:

I am trying to progress Jade's anomalies, but there is no red x on the map, i have the scanner in my inventory. I am pretty sure there is no x, i have looked it over it several times. Can this be reset too?

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks again, sorry to keep bothering you, but you are the walkthrough guy so I assume you like helping people:

I am trying to progress Jade's anomalies, but there is no red x on the map, i have the scanner in my inventory. I am pretty sure there is no x, i have looked it over it several times. Can this be reset too?
Did U take quest from Donald in Hangar 18? Or given map to him?

Reactions: Malkav

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Did U take quest from Donald in Hangar 18? Or given map to him?
It was because I had too much iventory and I had to scroll to get to the end where the finished scan was, there was no bug at all.
I will be starting the fantasy chapter tomorrow, hope you are online when I get stuck ^^

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
There are so far 2 futa characters in game. One on sci fi one on apocalyiptic world. They are npc no main character is Futa. 2 major scenes with futa are so far in game.
Hi Nenad. Could you please tell me where to find the futa in the apocalyptic world? I only managed to find in the sci-fi world.

johoho

Jun 16, 2017
I've come upon a weird bug in 0.18, which caused Jade's ship to disappear:
I landed Jade's ship on the ice planet, then quickly switched to Drake to sleep twice (to change foggy day to sunny day).
Then I right-clicked on Drake's cellar's exit and switched back to Jade.
However, now I kept getting the "Day" screen, got a flash of the ice planet's landing site, and then it went back to the "Day" screen again. This kept looping, even after loading the autosave.
I finally managed to right-click the exit to the underground passage, after which the "Day" screen stopped appearing.
But now Jade's ship is no longer at the landing site, so I can't leave the planet anymore.

Unfortunately, as I had managed to travel to the underground passage, I don't have the autosave file of the landing site with the looping "Day" screen. I only made a save file 2 screens later (attached, if anyone is interested).

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
I've come upon a weird bug in 0.18, which caused Jade's ship to disappear:
I landed Jade's ship on the ice planet, then quickly switched to Drake to sleep twice (to change foggy day to sunny day).
Then I right-clicked on Drake's cellar's exit and switched back to Jade.
However, now I kept getting the "Day" screen, got a flash of the ice planet's landing site, and then it went back to the "Day" screen again. This kept looping, even after loading the autosave.
I finally managed to right-click the exit to the underground passage, after which the "Day" screen stopped appearing.
But now Jade's ship is no longer at the landing site, so I can't leave the planet anymore.

Unfortunately, as I had managed to travel to the underground passage, I don't have the autosave file of the landing site with the looping "Day" screen. I only made a save file 2 screens later (attached, if anyone is interested).
Please report this on Nenad's official discord if you could, so that he could actually check and fix the bugged save file for you.

Fancy Fox

Aug 7, 2023
My Mac version worked up until v .08. At that time I believe Nenad updated his developer software to a newer version and from then on it hasn't been working - for most users. Don't quote me, I could be all wrong.

Dec 17, 2022
I am at Level 5
When I click "Reneval Lv 5", the box closes but there is No bar. (Even if I Left click and hold No bar will appear) View attachment 3756139

EDIT: Found a workaround Left Click and Hold (For a ten count) then Left click,
Repeat FIVE more times!
Now when I fly around the Uranium has respawned.
Actually I just figured out if it says MENU at the top right which you hit O on your keyboard to get that to pop up you will see the bar. So now just hit the button and you will see the bar at the top in the middle ticking up. Even if you don't see the bar just clicking the button once and waiting 20 seconds will do it.

Reactions: Ahchi

TSL_OP

Oct 5, 2018
How to go to Meadow pass, when i click Keonia fields ,I can only see part of the map, no matter what buttons I operate or click the mouse, nothing happens。

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes