apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Ran into an issue playing Jade. When I met Syn in Krabow Library, Jade says "Oh my God! Miss Syn!"

This dialogue is now stuck above Jade's head no matter what I do. I have tried loading saves, restarting the game, restarting my computer... nothing. Did a search here and didn't find a similar issue.

Anyone encounter this and find a simple fix/workaround?
Have you tried talking to other NPCs that gives you floating dialogue? If this doesn't work, you might wanna go to the dev's discord and report this. Nenad might fix your save for you.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
It’s a know knowledge that his packing and uploading takes a while to do.
Nonetheless the game is amazing and looking forward for the upcoming update

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
Nenad A.
When is the final version planned for? I'm not asking about the next release, just the final version, or eventually a complete season. Is it a matter of half a year, a year or years?
How many chapters/acts/episodes are planned in total? What's the current percentage of completion? Are we halfway there or is this just the beginning?
Is there a long-term roadmap? If not, maybe you could consider creating one on Trello or similar site?
Is this game planned as a complete work at all or is it more of a never-ending story? Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?

Reactions: Vodka10K

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Nenad A.
When is the final version planned for? I'm not asking about the next release, just the final version, or eventually a complete season. Is it a matter of half a year, a year or years?
How many chapters/acts/episodes are planned in total? What's the current percentage of completion? Are we halfway there or is this just the beginning?
Is there a long-term roadmap? If not, maybe you could consider creating one on Trello or similar site?
Is this game planned as a complete work at all or is it more of a never-ending story? Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?
His last game AoWD ended at around v0.50 and took him four years to complete. Eon gets updated steadily four times per year, and considering Eon has a even grander scale (it's basically three games in one) and much greater variety of content, I would expect this game to take another five years at minimum before completion.

Reactions: Evilashv02

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
His last game AoWD ended at around v0.50 and took him four years to complete. Eon gets updated steadily four times per year, and considering Eon has a even grander scale (it's basically three games in one) and much greater variety of content, I would expect this game to take another five years at minimum before completion.
Is this game strictly linear (like the Chloe18 series, where you only discover new events and the storyline never splits into separate paths) or does it have guaranteed backward compatibility with old saves? I would like to avoid having to play the game several times from the beginning because some update will break compatibility with old saves or make changes to previous chapters.
Oh, one more thing: is there any limit on save slots (doesn't matter if the game is 100% linear)?

Last edited:

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Is this game strictly linear (like the Chloe18 series, where you only discover new events and the storyline never splits into separate paths) or does it have guaranteed backward compatibility with old saves? I would like to avoid having to play the game several times from the beginning because some update will break compatibility with old saves or make changes to previous chapters.
Oh, one more thing: is there any limit on save slots (doesn't matter if the game is 100% linear)?
This game is 99% linear without branching, though it's open world so you can do quests in any order. You see 99% content in one playthrough and won't miss anything that can't be retrieved after, except only two branching points iirc, one regarding sharing one certain character or not, the other futa or not; you get the same amount of scenes regardless of your choices. Saves are always compatible between versions (unlike his previous game AoWD).

daewmoralski

Jan 15, 2024
Or you support for just 5 bucks. No extra elite bs, full update. I think this game deserves more supporters and Nenad always offers the initial update for just 5 bucks. I think that's very affordable.
agree personaly im supporting Nugod he deserve this. for me Willy still sits on his throne with smile on his face, nobody bangs more chicks....

Reactions: gg_123
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes