taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
Where can i find harpy egg for Laura. I searched harpy nest and saw only broken egg.
I haven't played this game yet, but you've intrigued me with this post.
Is this game similar to the classic SIERRA adventure games by any chance?
Does it involve collecting and manipulating items like in point and click adventure games?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs so use it at your own risk!
It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 107k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.19 (Win x64) 8.62Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.18 to v0.19 (Win x64) 228Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.19.exe"):

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. Game version in the main menu would be 0.18 (it seems that game dev forgot to change it so don't ask me why plz).

Last edited:

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Who can share full save 0.19 version? Please.. I want to watch the content, but I have no time to go through it, I have to get up very early tomorrow

daewmoralski

Jan 15, 2024
I haven't played this game yet, but you've intrigued me with this post.
Is this game similar to the classic SIERRA adventure games by any chance?
Does it involve collecting and manipulating items like in point and click adventure games?
i guess yes, lots of puzzles, find this and that ,combined it, use it.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
6 new animated scenes in three months. Way more than a lot of other games in 6 months. I don't know what you expect exactly.
Plus it has always been that way with Nenad Games. Each new version (last one was an exception) offered 6 new animated scenes (two for each character) plus some smaller animations in some of the areas. I also think they always look great even though I'd wish for an upgrade when it comes to the sex sounds/moans. I think they are pretty outdated.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
It looks like upgrade from 18 to 19 is about half of the update from 17 to 18 (which barely had any content) - is it correct?
No, it's the exact opposite. v0.18 update was a minor update that didn't even include any major sex scenes and only took one month. v0.19 is a regular update with 6 new major scenes with some primary quest progression which took 3 months as usual.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes