Reaver

May 31, 2017
so i think that my game is got a glitch in it. I can't move forward because I can't make lock picks. The thing is I already did everything to get the tool to make lock picks but it just shows as a lock pick and it wont work. I picked two locks and then the lock pick stopped working and I can't make more. Any ideas how to fix this? (and like a dumbass i don't have a save before the event)

Thx

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Where s wyven milk?
and how to talk to uncle naked??Cant undress in his house or bathroom
the jaguar at the beginning of the Amezon Jungle has the wyvern milk.
to get naked in the uncle's house just click on the wardrobe/closet in the living room

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
the jaguar at the beginning of the Amezon Jungle has the wyvern milk.
to get naked in the uncle's house just click on the wardrobe/closet in the living room
I already interact with the jaguar but nothing happen,do you mean the one stand on the tree-brige near the T-rex?
And I already mean to search the closet or wardrobe ,but I cant find one,His house just mess. But Are we talking about the same "uncle"?I m talk about the uncle who s still nake in his bathroom

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Playing this in Kali and I keep getting the following error when trying to start a new game. I am using the compressed version but just need to understand if this is a bug in the Linux conversion before downloading the full game.

Code:
10:38:37.201:Function 'changeshowScene' must return a boolean value
10:38:37.269:Function 'changeshowScene' must return a boolean value
10:38:37.322:Function 'changeshowScene' must return a boolean value
10:38:37.387:Function 'changeshowScene' must return a boolean value
10:38:37.445:Function 'changeshowScene' must return a boolean value
10:38:37.502:Function 'changeshowScene' must return a boolean value
10:38:37.559:Function 'changeshowScene' must return a boolean value

Also have multiple of these errors too:

Code:
10:33:58.477:stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'debugerror'
        [string "function debugfunc(err) debugerror(err) end"]:1: in function 'debugfunc'
        [string "(30,33)"]:1069: in function 'shaderMain'
10:33:58.477:Failed to execute hook function 'shaderMain':
10:33:58.486:[string "(30,33)"]:1069: attempt to index a nil value (field 'num')
Anyone having the same issues in Linux?
Same in windows version: exceptions, memory leaks and CTD.

BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
Ok got a bug, I need to get a fish for the croc so I can get close to Viva, but when I get there it says I don't need another fish - the only fish I used before was for the Jaguar to get the Wyvernn milk - so I cannot proceed with the three sisters

Reddy74

Mar 3, 2024
Hi everyone, I hope to do something pleasant saving Jade complete and now Drake, let's start by pressing the red button have a good game and sorry I don't speak English very well

Khuraz

Feb 18, 2023
I got the Wyvern milk and went to Rowena. The Wyvern baby is gone. Now there is a broken doll on the ground. In V 0.18 I gave her the egg. When I give the milk to Rowena she says thanks but that`s all. No further dialogue. How can I fix the broken doll and does Rowena need more items?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes