Cro

May 10, 2017
The Slutty Nurse quest seems to be bugged for me, when talking with Courtney in the first aid station, I cant select 'I love your tits', it just blinks and nothing happens, so the quest doesnt start and I cant talk to her in the nightclub. Any ideas? Thanks!
Had the exact same thing, moved on to other quests, then when I only had this one left, the nurse had a new dialog option that will start the Slutty Nurse. Not sure what triggers it actually, so just play the game more and it will appear at some point.

Feb 8, 2020
So Im finished the Jade Story.
Drake Story completed with exception of two missing dolls and a magazine/scroll.

Started on Freya --- I have the key and Im in the toliet area but I canot for love nor money figure out how to open the chest or use the code on the toilet door. Any help and advice much appreciated.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Code is written on one of the pictures at the artist home. I don't remember if there was a clue telling you to look there, but it's pretty easy to miss even if you know where you should look. Should be easier once you pass that point.

Reddy74

Mar 3, 2024
So Im finished the Jade Story.
Drake Story completed with exception of two missing dolls and a magazine/scroll.

Started on Freya --- I have the key and Im in the toliet area but I canot for love nor money figure out how to open the chest or use the code on the toilet door. Any help and advice much appreciated.
code : 3825

fun.dev.music

Apr 20, 2018
Had the exact same thing, moved on to other quests, then when I only had this one left, the nurse had a new dialog option that will start the Slutty Nurse. Not sure what triggers it actually, so just play the game more and it will appear at some point.
Thanks, same thing happened to me and I was able to complete it. Struggling to find the wyvern egg now after going to all six animals and talking to her again, but seems like a random drop that I just havent spotted yet

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
so im playing on mac, using wine, since the mac version doesnt open (probably cause mine is ARM),
but whats the save file location on mac, using wine.

jojog

Nov 7, 2017
Nenad A. In Drake's Story, if you feed a fish to a leopard before completing the Three Sisters task, he can't take the fish into inventory as if it were already there

MBL1234

Sep 18, 2024
Hi - I still have the issue that I cannot start a new game on my Mac. Startup screen loads, but when clicking on New game, the game freezes.

I noticed that I have some old save games from 2022. So I suspect this might be related to the issue above. I assume there are some old files from 2022 that migh clash with the newer version.

Does anyone know where I can search for these old files on a Mac? Idea is to delete them all and then launch the game again to see if it works.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes