SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
v6.02..... :eek::poop::sick:
seriously......:poop:
+hair stile fine... not that visuals got any better (it is nearly the same style)
game play : gone down from:poop: to bimbo lvl:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
your deck will be full of :poop:literally:WutFace:
clothes gen rigid(what's the point? color variants?) :WaitWhat:
Now i'm convinced that they really needed 1/2 a year for the system demo.... maybe fixed by 2025(barely).
If you want to make a card game then find some one that has a brain:geek: for it.
:eek: It's still an early version, lol xD Hope you will like it in 2025 :ROFLMAO:

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
This is exactly what I said. If they combine the new fighting stats with the old gameplay, it would be very good. But I also read their patreon post about it. They needed a half year to implement e new world, events, characters, choice-based dialogue and stats, it's a complete new game now, and it is like alpha-material, you cannot really play it. The work is still good, I would never rant about alpha-material. My problem was the money system. The choices ask you constantly if you willingy want to become a female, and then you get new options to earn money. But the whole story is about having a strategy and fighting against the feminization, so I never chose any choice that transforms me, and the whole story was unplayable. If you say "yes, i want to become a female" then what is the game then? it is no game then anymore, I hope there will be some sort of points of interests in the future.
I played "Rogue Femme", it is also a fantastic card battler, where you become female if you lose against orcs, harpyes, etc., it could have more story, but what do you expect, maybe they can make it similar.

from patreon-post:
"
So "Echo Hunter" is more about new systems and gameplay rather than about visual stuff. But our artists prepared a lot of stuff during the last 6 months. When we get a bit of feedback about v6 we gonna start implementing everything we created so far.

Later I will write some kind of an "update plan" for the whole version 6. And remember to vote for the character you want us to focus on.
"
I rly need to write an "update plan". Because many things in current build are actually "placeholders". Like "debt" system would be replaced with "quest" system. THere are no place to spend money yet, just a few places to earn money, and so on. And the amount of cards is still too low. But at least we have a "foundation" that I like, so we gonna work with it xD.
Also, about old mechanics, I would implement them in some events, as mini-games. They are not good for a core gameplay, but for some parts would be great to have them back.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Lol, I were trying to create something that I like. Now I actually like how it plays on v6, eventhough it's still an early version. So I would keep the most of gameplay featuresxD At least I gonna try my best xD

Now (along with regular updates) I'm working on the puppet. I want body TFs to be non-linear. And I think I've found a solution for this, the solution that won't force me to create dozens and hundreds of files with different variations for the body (even with linear body TF it's more then 2000 files related to puppet atm). Reworked puppet would even make it possible to add some muscles and visible fat (belly). But work in progress, we will see how it goes :sneaky:
Well graphics was always the (y) side of your games.
As for the card game side... well you do commit an unspoken taboo or two... For example polluting the deck with useless cards--> it relates to players want character/deck development... it is only justifiable if converted something useful and fits the lore.(character development yet again)
Card games broken up to phases and rounds for a very important reason:resources management and balance
Well these two are pretty much ironclad rule in any respectable card game.
I know you like to try out stuff but let me recite an old saying "Don't try to reinvent the wheel just realign it"(it is also true in case the graphics that you plan out)
As for the puppet? a lot of tf are not really noticeable by itself try using them as sets... if supported by the game flow it solves situation when the avatar looks unpalatable. It also solves the nonlinear tf problem.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes