hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I haven't tried the game yet, but will probably give it a go as the NTR / female protagonist stuff is completely avoidable.

That said, I feel that I should point out, comments like this:

If it dies, it dies. Until it does, hope someone besides me gets enjoyment out of it.
are probably NOT conducive to a successful long-term business strategy..., especially a Patreon-based one...

Sound free business advice, my good deed for the day is done. Back to red wine and cheese wheels for me.

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
wow, i can't even complete the first quest because I have no idea where the 'boxes at the storehouse' are
don't worry... i can't complete even if i'm 3/3 tasks..
ahaha.. and now i've reloaded and i'm stuck to first quest.. too many bugs

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Excellent writing, liked the prologue! Would you consider to add an "dev updates" only patreon tier? Aka no access to early releases, just getting "Access to Development Updates and Community Posts" (except the early release ones ofc). Just a suggestion, main reason for my post:

I'm kinda stuck with the first quest i got in the capital city: Its called "Frozen Shipment" - after i got to the warehouse and defeated the 3 bandits, the main character says "Let's look at the shipment" and starts to walk, but then the game freezes... (as in, controls don't react, also cannot go to menu, music continues playing - i think it might be stuck in the cutscene of walking to the shipment)
Thank you so much! That's the best compliment I could hope for.
I'll look into a cheap tier for development updates.

I dont know how that bug got through testing, because I've been able to complete the quest earlier in development without problem. Managed to fix it, and should be fixed in future updates.

don't worry... i can't complete even if i'm 3/3 tasks..
ahaha.. and now i've reloaded and i'm stuck to first quest.. too many bugs
Did you do the 1. rat quest in the basement, 2. getting the crate for the blacksmith, 3. go help out in the field, and then go back to Elder Gomu who started the quest? Where did the quest break for you?

Reactions: Feyd and hermesh

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
Did you do the 1. rat quest in the basement, 2. getting the crate for the blacksmith, 3. go help out in the field, and then go back to Elder Gomu who started the quest? Where did the quest break for you?
i did everything. Before reloading it gave me 3/3 tasks completed. But going to talk to the elder it said i have to do tasks yet. After Reloading i'm stuck to "speak with Gomu 1/1"

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
wow, i can't even complete the first quest because I have no idea where the 'boxes at the storehouse' are
The Storehouse is are a northeast piece a village.
U can find, a simple house, try get in and u saw. (The last house)

I cant understood this people there.
If cant like NTR, or Gay or somthing tag, i cant play the game and problem solved.
Arguing about which tags are better, whether they are needed or not is completely pointless, and no one will have constructive information.
The dev must have in mind the things he or she has planned, obviously not without reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: waffel

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
You play either male or female with either BF or GF/Husband/Wife. They have sex with others then you to put it simple.
And wrongly. It's cheating with the purpose of humiliating the one being cheated on. Which has sweet fuck all in common with ppl who have no problem sharing, swinging, or are in a poly relationship. The only ppl that think it's merely fucking someone else then the one you're dating are the ones who think ever woman should be a virgin until they fuck them. Including their mothers.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I just finished the prologue, will play the rest later.

Some typos at the start of the game and one small issue:
EG1.png
See the two sprites in the lower left corner? They should not be visible until it is time to meet them.

Anyway, my only complaint so far is the lack of interactivity. The only objects I can interact with seemt o be the ones that are marked accordingly. Nothing else to find, which is always a bit disappointing.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
From the in-game explanation at the start of chapter 2: As soon as you are in the city hub, you can switch to play the girl party members and have them go solo (without the MC), which can lead to NTR events. If you keep the MC in the party, NTR will not happen regardless of relationship status. Disclaimer: I just started chapter 2 & am currently stuck with a quest, so this wasn't tested yet practically...
That seems promising in terms of NTR potential. Too many optional NTR games insist on keeping the MC perspective at all times. If the "hero" MC in a harem/hero's journey game has to be the POV for the optional NTR, it generally conflicts with the core narrative or more often just devolves into netorase/pimping MC rather than NTR.

If you build up the NTR with just the female characters getting corrupted without the MC's knowledge by controlling them individually, that will lead to more freedom to actually deliver NTR while keeping the Hero's Journey going (at least until the end where they finally betray him or whatever).

Jul 21, 2021
And wrongly. It's cheating with the purpose of humiliating the one being cheated on. Which has sweet fuck all in common with ppl who have no problem sharing, swinging, or are in a poly relationship. The only ppl that think it's merely fucking someone else then the one you're dating are the ones who think ever woman should be a virgin until they fuck them. Including their mothers.
Thats where rare and rase comes in. But since tag is NTR it covers the whole genre even tori.

Reactions: hermesh

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Thank you so much! That's the best compliment I could hope for.
I'll look into a cheap tier for development updates.

I dont know how that bug got through testing, because I've been able to complete the quest earlier in development without problem. Managed to fix it, and should be fixed in future updates.

Hi dev.. any chance of an android port? I tried to play this on Joi emulator, but the images somehow crop weirdly and the characters get cut. Like the sis changing scene, all I see is part of her ass and not her body at all xD

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Hey help me!
From what I can gather out of this, maybe the files were not downloaded correctly. Try downloading it again, and see if that fixes it.

Hi dev.. any chance of an android port? I tried to play this on Joi emulator, but the images somehow crop weirdly and the characters get cut. Like the sis changing scene, all I see is part of her ass and not her body at all xD
I don't have an android phone to test it out with, but I might potentially be able to fix that in a future version.

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Hey Dev! Good job, love the job you've done. It is still abit bare now but keeping a lookout for a more fleshed out game. Just want to ask, right now for the NTR sides available there is only 3 scenes right? Reina Amelia and Kasumi each have a scene.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Hey Dev! Good job, love the job you've done. It is still abit bare now but keeping a lookout for a more fleshed out game. Just want to ask, right now for the NTR sides available there is only 3 scenes right? Reina Amelia and Kasumi each have a scene.
That is correct. You can find a short follow up scene with Amelia in a house in the residential district, if you did Holgo's path to completion.
HolgoHouse.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Feyd and bruce555
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes