yuri09991

Feb 7, 2022
From what I can gather out of this, maybe the files were not downloaded correctly. Try downloading it again, and see if that fixes it.

I don't have an android phone to test it out with, but I might potentially be able to fix that in a future version.

Thanks bro :)

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I don't get why devs don't take the middle ground with games like these and just use netori instead of netorare for raunchy stuff. Harem fans shouldn't give a fuck since they aren't losing their collectible and NTR fans get one form of NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystermask

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I don't get why devs don't take the middle ground with games like these and just use netori instead of netorare for raunchy stuff. Harem fans shouldn't give a fuck since they aren't losing their collectible and NTR fans get one form of NTR.
I don't get why people that absolutely hate NTR don't simply filter those games out. Its super easy to exclude tags you don't like with the filter option of f95zone. I mean, its not like an author puts in NTR by accident, he obviously wants and enjoys those stories, so complaining about a NTR in a game which has the NTR tag always seemed a bit like a waste of energy to me (complaining about 'surprise' NTR, aka no tag is different ofc)

filters.JPG

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
You know in this game you can't play guard or princess to those NTR scenes and sucks...total chapter demo spoiler. There no moving forward after encounter mission I was reading into that one scene after demo...I was like so your stuck there and forced to exit. So intentional there no sex scene...:unsure:

If you had no Haru added maybe there would be. But somehow I don't know 00.1 is teaser to what is come.
RPG game value its all there. But MC character is Super dense quarterback I kind want put intelligence in him so he doesn't make male population feel like character is caveman.

I looked at game noticed there something things that are missing what exactly is North district.
Is it merchant district or noble district it doesn't feel like either those things? Merchant district you see more gold statues and green houses and parks and guards, while nobles would have guard patrols and house guards. Gated communities that and vineyards. Something got change if you bring up to that level in future.
I was thinking it could commoner district? Poor district would tents and people who mud houses make do with houses of wood. Live in squalor.

Objectives - blocked by some wording in quest log.

For some us please make patch for incest I know that sounds awful but for some us I rather see his arrogant sister domesticated versus ntr. I was tempted but thinking about it I think I rather have princess's only friend knight NTR and anyone else who was available...

Pregnancy + childbirth, is something I look forward to seeing as option.

other finishing of mansion is other basement should have laboratory for Amelia and nursery for Haru to store his many kids...if he fails to defeat the enemy to protect them ensure future...Enemy defeated.

Shops that are missing:
Thief goods shop, alchemy supplies shop, bakery, gift shop for medium value items,(means npcs you give items to and get new missions), Dark trade shop(stuff you can't sell but need to get rid of),

Bank I never found this place anywhere?

Wizard Edric or the magic academy??

Room functions would be nice to add menu to when enter room.
Entail: going sleep, taking bath, going bathroom, eating at kitchen, or going out of room. Or if this later option(cheat or turn off function):)

Maybe a chart how far Haru gained in intelligence, skill would be better. No offense to any actual living Haru's. But Haru in this game says aloud white panties and breasts in total awe and shock which if he was man he dead man to every woman alive.

Maybe give Haru erection feeling like animation scene where his pants get bulge, and then self masturbate?
I'd like to know can Haru have NTR with other women besides his own party?:cautious:

The girls should be lucky that Haru doesn't assault them. But maybe if there was 0.20 maybe it be some sort sex scene without teasers every point of game. :unsure:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I am tempted to give this a shot I see it has some of the tags that I like. I see there is going to be ntr and I just hope that all the other tags are not going to just apply to the ntr content as I hope the MC is not just stuck with vanilla content.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
What am I supposed to do for the blacksmith, kinda skipped some text...

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any hepl plz? after finishing the three quests of the villagers ,the older gomu re ask me the same quest. what to do? thank u so much

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
any walkthrough ? im stuck after finishing the quest of gomu
After you finish the three tasks and return to Gomu, he should teach you a skill and you gain two party members. Did this happen? If you were not able to hand in the quest, then it might have bugged out somehow, and I'd be interested in hearing how.

The next step is to go into the forest, which can be found on the north side of the river, past the tree with the many flowers around it and a girl running around. Go through the next map by following the road, and you should enter the forest. In the forest you should go to the top right part of the map, there you can find a tree with an event in front of it. That's what you want to hit.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
After you finish the three tasks and return to Gomu, he should teach you a skill and you gain two party members. Did this happen? If you were not able to hand in the quest, then it might have bugged out somehow, and I'd be interested in hearing how.

The next step is to go into the forest, which can be found on the north side of the river, past the tree with the many flowers around it and a girl running around. Go through the next map by following the road, and you should enter the forest. In the forest you should go to the top right part of the map, there you can find a tree with an event in front of it. That's what you want to hit.
got it thenk u so much

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I know you said you won't remove the NTR but will we possibly have some netori with it? Cause I see rape and virgin and think or cool more of my kink. Then I see NTR and I just hope MC get at least a slice of the action.

Reactions: taithetula
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes