DENGYOU

Feb 7, 2022
A fucking black dude and and being an elf as well?!
Black people cant be elves, we got a wokie game in here, they even infiltrated this site as well
I believe Black people can be anything, just like anyone else. It's fiction after all.

Did everybody just do a coffee scrub?
It’s probably just dust and debris from the mining site.

yeah... i'm not playing as a black man xDD good luck tho
Thanks anyway

Skin change option?
No plans for now. Since it's my first game, it'll take a lot of time to get there.

BWC vs latina hoes

Aug 29, 2024
I believe Black people can be anything, just like anyone else. It's fiction after all.
Anything...
So you are fine making them into vikings, samurai, or anything white related while God forbid we see an white African nation...
That would be outrageous, wouldnt it.
Its fine to slip them into our culture but its outrageous when we use theirs.
Theres too much of that in gaming and movies nowadays, people are already sensitive to this shit so dont be surprised when it happens here as well lol

Always depicting black people as wise ones and good while they never ever show the real reality but always depict white as evil

DENGYOU

Feb 7, 2022
anything you say?
so are you going to make them into orcs too?
depicted as stupid brutes who only know how to rape and loot? too stupid and lazy to do actual honest work?
I'll include it if it fits my story. Fortunately, my preference for orcs doesn't align with yours. Lol.

Anything...
So you are fine making them into vikings, samurai, or anything white related while God forbid we see an white African nation...
That would be outrageous, wouldnt it.
Its fine to slip them into our culture but its outrageous when we use theirs.
Theres too much of that in gaming and movies nowadays, people are already sensitive to this shit so dont be surprised when it happens here as well lol

Always depicting black people as wise ones and good while they never ever show the real reality but always depict white as evil

I think the media has shaped our thoughts that way. I grew up believing everyone is the same, and I come from a country with up to 300 ethnic groups, each with a variety of skin colors. That's the foundation behind this game. So, for me, it's not an issue at all. Honestly, I don't care what the media says, especially since this is just a work of fiction.

Reactions: smiles656

BWC vs latina hoes

Aug 29, 2024
OUCH. Help me. I got triggered by someone drawing a black dude. My culture is getting stolen.
AAaaaaAaaaaArgh heeeelp meeeee. I don't know if I am gonna make it AaaAAaAaaAAAaaaaaaAArghGNgngNGgngngngnn
Yeah obviously trolling, didnt even bother to read everything properly.
You might as well paint your body in black since you like it so much without proper context

Elves were invented by a guy from Europe and it was always a white race until wokies came around.
Now we have black elves, black vikings, black samurai, black Cleopatra, black Welma from scooby doo, black Targaryens.

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEET AN VIKINGS CUHHH

A white Mike Tyson :eek::eek: (n)(n)

Last edited:
Reactions: DENGYOU
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote