Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Hi just found this, pretty good for an early build well done. I have one question, I couldnt find a way to level up? Am I dumb or is levelling not implemented?
You level up by pleasing customers (making them orgasm). Depending on the difficulty level, it takes from 25 to 100 orgasms to level up.

DaRealSherlock

Aug 7, 2024
Any plans of adding more image-based stuff, i.e. for the sex scenes, rather than just one photo of the client, animated pics based on the action chosen, etc?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Any plans of adding more image-based stuff, i.e. for the sex scenes, rather than just one photo of the client, animated pics based on the action chosen, etc?
Yes, but these are long-term plans. I think that in a year or two AI technology will advance enough to give us consistent images of the same character, maybe even GIF files. Until then, I'm focusing on adding more content and sex options.

DaRealSherlock

Aug 7, 2024
Yes, but these are long-term plans. I think that in a year or two AI technology will advance enough to give us consistent images of the same character, maybe even GIF files. Until then, I'm focusing on adding more content and sex options.
Love how this game is evolving along with the fucking AI FRONTIER.

Solid work man, keep it up.

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Interesting game, for sure way to grindy but it does look promising!
good luck ^^

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes