Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
That was the original idea, and I originally developed the game to be online, but I had to change it since F95Zone doesn't allow online games.
So yeah, the game can be converted into an online game, and I do intend to eventually make an online version available too. That's also a good way to make it work on all mobile devices. It's just that the online version isn't a priority right now since people are more interested in getting new features.
I hadn't heard that F95 doesn't allow online games. There are a few games on here with links to play them online.

Grondie

May 7, 2022
Hmm, I can't get the Linux version running. Just get "cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"
Running Ubuntu 22.04 x64, and have tried all three downloads to be safe

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Hmm, I can't get the Linux version running. Just get "cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"
Running Ubuntu 22.04 x64, and have tried all three downloads to be safe
I'm not good with Linux, but from what I've seen, that error shows up when you try to run an executable on the wrong architecture.

The packager I'm using creates three different versions for Linux systems. It could be that none of those versions supports either your OS or your PC.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Interesting game to be honest, curious premise that I look forward to seeing it develop and a very good cast of characters to be honest. All of them super pretty and attractive, I appreciate the fact that all of the characters seem to be done pretty proportionately, some of them being bigger than others but they all look natural, which is a bonus point for me.

A bit repetitive at the time, but that is bound to change as the game gets developed more. Can't wait for more interactions with other NPC's and more sex poses!

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Is it possible to play as a twink or a femboy, or set what type of clients we encounter?
Yes, you can play as a twink or a femboy. Just set masculinity stat to low and pretty stat to high in character creation.
As for the types of clients you encounter, it's only possible to set their sex at the moment by setting your sexuality in the character creation menu. For example, if you play as a bisexual man, your customers will be both men and women, but if you play as a gay man, your customers will be only men.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes