RPGM Abandoned Epic Loads Guild Master [v0.06b] [PPmaq]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Game looks great but wouldn't open on my mac... can anyone help? It opened but a window never came up. When i went to quit it called the app "nwjs"

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Epic Loads Guild Master [v0.05c] [PPmaq] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 864.59 MB
Original MAC Size: 998.97 MB

Compressed PC Size: 214.0 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 348.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Uwuwu123

Nov 9, 2019
Hi, could i get some help? I tried the latest version, and when I got to the guild tutorial (you know, calling, hiring, that thing), I couldn't shop. I clicked the shop button when I got the shop prompt, and Heric said that "you're so silly, please click the right button next time". But I clicked shop?

xxxddd

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, could i get some help? I tried the latest version, and when I got to the guild tutorial (you know, calling, hiring, that thing), I couldn't shop. I clicked the shop button when I got the shop prompt, and Heric said that "you're so silly, please click the right button next time". But I clicked shop?
Same here.

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
It seems like choosing to skip the prologue when you start a new game also skips the tutorial. I think if you play through the prologue until you reach the bug and then restart and skip it, you only miss out on whatever content is in the second half of the tutorial which probably isn't much.

Uwuwu123

Nov 9, 2019
It seems like choosing to skip the prologue when you start a new game also skips the tutorial. I think if you play through the prologue until you reach the bug and then restart and skip it, you only miss out on whatever content is in the second half of the tutorial which probably isn't much.
Thanks, I'll try that and let you know how it works.

kiwi7801

Apr 13, 2020
alguien sabe como arreglar el problema del tutorial? es que me quedo en ir a la tienda y no puedo pasar

purelife258

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks for the tip, I tried out what you said and its working!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looking at the tags I wonder which is missing:
Is it [no sexual content]?
Or is there any [anal], [oral], [masturbation], or [handjob] in this?

Jan 14, 2019
It's not really more than a beta. The designs are nice and there is a game with mechanics, but its rather short. I haven't played it in a year, but it looks like he made one updae since then with minor tweaks.

You can use all the demo units in battle, but you can only do one date with each (?).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote