RPGM - EraHunter [v0.5.5] [EraHunter]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Onwards_Chief

[v0.4.3] Expressive and adorable artstyle, lighthearted tone with funny, but hot, situations that appeal to my tastes as an exhibitionism-fan by not escalating things to sex right away (though that's an option too, if you wish). There's a fine amount of content so far imo (~1 hour), so it's worth checking out right now and since the devs are finally going to continue working on it, it's worth looking out for in the future. At least that's what I'm going to do, having enjoyed it a lot.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    v0.4.3
    +cute
    +funny
    +pleasant art
    +straightforward
    +pleasant scenes

CONs:
    v0.4.3
    -not much to it

Comments:
    v0.4.3
    Cute little lewd game with promising future.

6/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kenju

I love the art style. The events are very sexy and funny. Era is sweet and innocent (for now) but always ends up in unfortunate situations. This is a game where it is worth reading every word. I see great potential for this game, I wish there were more frequent updates but given the quality so far I can't complain!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wirihbinkame

The best representative of the outdoor exposure/enf hentai genre. The art is really great, as is the humor. And it's 2d!
    I also like that it's not some dark fantasy with a global mission. It's a light fun adventure in the "Leisure Suit Larry" style.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

Very rich, gorgeous, cute anime-like drawing. Sexy adventure with lots of exhibitionist accidents. Writing and plot that doesn't get boring. Entertaining, funny, almost a comedy. And compared to many good games out there, it aims to be a lone gem at the top - unfortunately lone.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kingscard

Good sense of humor, great art, the maps are just the right size, some monster killing to add the RPG feeling and you've got a really good start !

It's really short, like one hour if you take your time. But you can feel that the author is doing it with all his heart :).

**Spoiler**
    What surprised me the most are the surprise rapes at night, like it's no big deal. The protagonist is angry but that's it. I guess it's ok in this world to fuck or be fucked ... but your girl says she's been raped and then moves on like nothing happened.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

Exhibitionism right away after only a few scripted minutes, excellent character design and drawing that's simple and yet engaging, and a sense of humor. Even though it's only v0.3 I think this one is well done. As long as you're not opposed to RPGMaker games, if those fetishes interest you, this one's worth a check out.