• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
yes, there are 2 screenshots dated 2023/2/27 on their dlsite creator page.
i'll definitely buy even though i am an old one eyed capitan.
this is the only female pov femdom of such quality. at least i have not seen any other.
Where on the site do you see those posts? I only see their 2 Eraser Work games listed under their profile and nothing else.

Reactions: Erunamo

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Is there anyone who tried uncensoring the game?
There IS a decensor in the thread, use the search bar and you'll find it in no time... That said, don't worry since there are no real collitions on the models, the "shadow man"'s penis just clips through the girl as is meant to be censored.

Reactions: Dummy chan

Dummy chan

Feb 19, 2023
There IS a decensor in the thread, use the search bar and you'll find it in no time... That said, don't worry since there are no real collitions on the models, the "shadow man"'s penis just clips through the girl as is meant to be censored.
I tried it but my game didnt lauch, so i uncensored it myself. I wasted so much time for literally nothing...

• Sad
Reactions: jttth

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
anyone got a save for the first eraserwork game?
here's a download link for eraserwork 1

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes