Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 792 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 788 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,188 42.6%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 441 15.8%

• Total voters

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I think solo ( good) ending for Nora could have been longer/better, but overall: very good endings ( most devs really drop the ball at finale). Maddie is definitely the best, love the chemistry, switch between dom&sub between these two.
Overall, great work GleenX, especially for your first VN, thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I finished all the endings. I didn't like it when I realized that N, R, and M were incomplete endings. Those special endings supposed to main endings.
Would it not be the other way around? The Special endings seem like the more What if? alternate reality endings, while the incomplete endings are the main ones.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Would it not be the other way around? The Special endings seem like the more What if? alternate reality endings, while the incomplete endings are the main ones.
Also I really hope the girls due tie back in to the story with the cliffhanger, especiallyMaddie's with the love choice being to give her the necklace.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I think solo ( good) ending for Nora could have been longer/better, but overall: very good endings ( most devs really drop the ball at finale). Maddie is definitely the best, love the chemistry, switch between dom&sub between these two.
Overall, great work GleenX, especially for your first VN, thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.
I agree, especially since it doesn't have all the stupid fluff that most games have to make it artificially longer and the development process longer. The Dev could have easily made this game take another year and it still would be in line with a lot of the other developers now. People complain the game is too short, and while I would have loved another day or two, the game personally keeps the attention from start to finish and doesn't try to overstay its welcome. The game focus's on the story and relationships and doesn't need to try to make you stay longer so you can read another 4 hours of content that ends with "So yeah nothing you read in the last 4 hours changes anything story or ending wise BUT didn't you like seeing insert bland scene again!". Also yeah, Nora was significantly shorter than the rest, not even having a sex scene. It still ties up the relationship though so it isn't a terrible ending. Its a good ending in regard to endings, just not compared to L, F, & T.

Reactions: COOLERD3

isaac67

Jun 24, 2020
hello, can someone explain to me how to get maddie's special ending, previously they had said that I had to play her route again, but they did not specify which is the choice that leads to that ending or more or less from where I have to play her again route, if you can explain to me how to remove it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: ElmanV

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Choose every evil choice in the game. when you get to the ending where you are talking to Anubis, while fucking Foxy DONT choose the evil choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi dunken how to get ending T or can you list all ending requirements in one place that might be helpful for a lot of people

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
hello, can someone explain to me how to get maddie's special ending, previously they had said that I had to play her route again, but they did not specify which is the choice that leads to that ending or more or less from where I have to play her again route, if you can explain to me how to remove it, I would greatly appreciate it.
So go through the game choosing options that she likes. choose to go with her during splits in the narrative, at least have five love for her by the end of the game. if you get to the oasis and don't sleep with her in the big tent, then you are not on her route. its pretty straight forward from here. don't choose evil options, choose to stay with Maddie during the split with the two bikes, don't shoot anyone, if one option isn't grayed out, choose the Maddie option not the Nora one, Choose the romance option "Think of Maddie and fight back", Finally "I don't think we should cross leads to the special end F, while "no, lets cross" will lead to the main ending "M" which is a cliffhanger.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I know I'm probably being a dummy here, but what are ALL the evil choices? I've tried majority of the choices but haven't had landed ALL of it. Please help?​

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my attempt at an endings guide. I'm sure there are other ways of getting each ending than what I wrote, especially where Maddie is concerned as I didn't focus much on her routes. If I have something wrong or missing some details, people can let me know and I will fill them in.

*Some of this may be outdated now since the variables/gameplay were reworked. I can update when I've played the new version but I don't know when that will be and I'm afraid I won't be much help until then.*

Ending A: Get Nora to let Rion come with you to the portal or follow Maddie's path and don't be evil. When you're posessed/contacted by Anubis, accept his offer. I think you need lust of at least 6 with the girl or evil of at least 2.

Ending B: Be as evil as you can. Take the stone and meet Tal when you have the chance. Deepthroat her. Don't let her leave. In the temple after the Anubis statues puzzle, tell the girls to stay away. Don't release Bastet/Neferatri, continue and make her pay. At the portal, choose to crush Anubis.

Ending D: Convince Nora to let Rion come with you to the portal. Refuse Anubis's Deal. Or follow Maddie's path and don't be evil, then refuse the deal.

Ending E: Be evil as with ending B but choose to accept Anubis's deal

Ending F, Maddie Special Ending : Special ending on Maddie's path. At the entrance area to the portal when you have a chance to shoot or not, don't shoot. Stay hidden rather than yelling out to Nora. When you're posessed/contacted by Anubis, think of Maddie and fight back. Don't cross the gate.

Ending L, Rion Special Ending: Rion solo path. Convince Nora to let Rion and MC return to Aswan instead of going to the Portal.

Ending S, Nora Special Ending: Nora solo path. At the portal, try to wake Nora up (need romance of at least 6), then protect Nora from the stone (need romance of at least 8).

Ending T, Nora and Rion Special Ending: Rion and Nora threesome path. Get Rion affinity until you can start getting Nora affinity (joke about proposing to Nora is the first I think). Then balance Nora and Rion. Then you need "Rion & Nora" points. You can get those by doing the following: NOT interfering when the truck breaks down and Rion gets confronted by the two men, saying you understand Rion's attraction to Nora while you're in the back of the truck (need 1 romance with Rion to get to that option), and repeatedly attacking Nora's area during volleyball. I don't think you need all of them, I think it's actually just important you don't be so far committed to one path that you get Rion or Nora's solo scene in the tent at the oasis. Then convince Nora to give up her mission and leave with MC and Rion. It's not difficult at all to get this one, I'm just not sure the exact minimum requirements.

Ending M, Maddie Main Ending: Maddie's main solo path. Same as F but choose to cross the gate.

Ending N, Nora Main Ending: Same as S but cross through the portal instead of protecting Nora from the Stone.

Ending R, Rion Main Ending: Be on Rion's path. Convince Nora to let Rion come with you to the portal. When you're posessed/contacted by Anubis, think of Rion and fight back.

Last edited:

isaac67

Jun 24, 2020
So go through the game choosing options that she likes. choose to go with her during splits in the narrative, at least have five love for her by the end of the game. if you get to the oasis and don't sleep with her in the big tent, then you are not on her route. its pretty straight forward from here. don't choose evil options, choose to stay with Maddie during the split with the two bikes, don't shoot anyone, if one option isn't grayed out, choose the Maddie option not the Nora one, Choose the romance option "Think of Maddie and fight back", Finally "I don't think we should cross leads to the special end F, while "no, lets cross" will lead to the main ending "M" which is a cliffhanger.
thanks for the help, before the options did not appear, but it went directly to the normal end, but now it does, thanks.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I guess we will have to see with Snowstorm why the main endings are such a let down. Thankfully the special endings are there to make up for the lackluster "true" endings.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
All finished up. Let me know if stuffs missing, or unclear in the walkthrough.

COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH ATTACHED
(New version is just polished. Hopefully made it less clunky and easier to find what you need.) Hopefully the last update needed.

PDF version converted by Heff_Wulf.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes