Mod Ren'Py Abandoned EraStorm Ep. 2 - SnowStorm - Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod [v0.2.5] [GleenXStudio]

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
At least this moddder doesn't hold games hostage like some other modders do.
Just passing by.... following my bud around threads while enjoying another Crown & Coke but...

Do what? Care to elaborate? BTW, I'll work with my bud Jeevant on multitasking binge drinking while working holidays since I've now done it two years straight... I'm a master at it by now. :ROFLMAO:

All bullshit aside, what's held hostage? PM me if desired, you have me extremely curious how that works.

Regards.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just passing by.... following my bud around threads while enjoying another Crown & Coke but...

Do what? Care to elaborate? BTW, I'll work with my bud Jeevant on multitasking binge drinking while working holidays since I've now done it two years straight... I'm a master at it by now. :ROFLMAO:

All bullshit aside, what's held hostage? PM me if desired, you have me extremely curious how that works.

Regards.
I think he means how some other modders put their mods behind paywalls for a time.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Sancho1969 said:

Regards.
I think he means how some other modders put their mods behind paywalls for a time.
I'm not against modders and devs getting paid for their work. They definitely deserve to get paid for all their hard work. If I could afford it, I would subscribe and pay them. For me to pay them would be piecemeal when I can afford it. The other problem is Patreon doesn't accept Vanilla Visa Cards, if they did, I would have already paid some modders and game devs. I get it that Patreon is a business and wants the constant monthly revenue stream, but IMO they are preventing devs and modders from getting one time payments which would be extra revenue for them. Even if it's not monthly, a one time payment is better than zero right? I just think Patreon is wrong by not allowing pre-paid credit cards.

I've also tried the PayPal route and couldn't get that to work either.

There are some games that are simply unplayable without mods, which is why all you modders are AWESOME!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not against modders and devs getting paid for their work. They definitely deserve to get paid for all their hard work. If I could afford it, I would subscribe and pay them. For me to pay them would be piecemeal when I can afford it. The other problem is Patreon doesn't accept Vanilla Visa Cards, if they did, I would have already paid some modders and game devs. I get it that Patreon is a business and wants the constant monthly revenue stream, but IMO they are preventing devs and modders from getting one time payments which would be extra revenue for them. Even if it's not monthly, a one time payment is better than zero right? I just think Patreon is wrong by not allowing pre-paid credit cards.

I've also tried the PayPal route and couldn't get that to work either.

There are some games that are simply unplayable without mods, which is why all you modders are AWESOME!
I get it. I used to be a patron of a modder. But, holding a mod hostage for a few days, isn't the way to go. My personal opinion.

Reactions: johndoe19

getink

Apr 27, 2018
View attachment 1556987

Overview:
Adds an in-game walkthrough mod.​

Updated: 2022-10-28
Game/Creator: EraStorm Ep. 2 - SnowStorm / GleenX Studio - - - - -
Modder: Jeevant -
Mod Version: 0.2.5
Game Version: 0.2.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work considering supporting me on my

Download: HERE

View attachment 1556993
0.3.5 is out please update thanks