Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,384 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,307 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,696 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,061 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,811 24.2%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,563 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,361 31.5%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,675 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 749 10.0%

• Total voters

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So is this the continuation of Sanstorm or an independent thing?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This episode is kinda different from the first one, in many ways.
The same goes for the tags. If some tags are not here anymore, it's because they are not present in this game. Period ;).
There is a simplification of the genres in order to not have to do specific paths for this or that. The 3 paths available will be story-based and not genre-based.

It is possible to date multiple girls on the same playthrough, even though the goal of the game is not to create a harem.
Not all contents are available in one playthrough as there are still choices and paths (according to the clan you join) but the structure of the game makes it possible to have roughly 75% of the contents in one playthrough and 25% difference according to the clan you are part of.

By the way, the demo doesn't give information on the first episode, so don't worry about spoilers.
So no ntr or MMF... or other guys fucking our Li's? guess I may give it a go then if that is the case.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, hopefully someone would be the hero for me and make a nice mod to go along with it, thus giving me a reason to put this in my games to play list, hint hint. ;)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Lol. The girl pictures are associated completely randomly to the tiers. No link whatsoever to find there.
Thanks for the laugh though ;)
No, it's simple. I won't make a game mixing very different genres anymore. It's too much of a pain to handle.
In the future, I will make either a full NTR/extreme tags game, or a completely free-of NTR game. This one is the latter.
So,sorry for not being up to date,but is Sandstorm end near? or are you going to develop 2 games at the same time?
Also,I would like to ask about the extreme tags game you mentioned, I mean I like extreme stuff but NTR I don't like and it's not really extreme imo. So did you mean a full on ntr game with other "extreme" tags associated with that kink,or some extreme stuff not involving ntr?

Reactions: Mpkstroff

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Pic 3...um...yeah. Hurricane lanterns rely on technology and an understanding of physics that not only didn't exist in the middle ages (1000 years to soon) they didn't have an inkling of the science and technologies leading UP to them either. Bout the only thing they *might* have been able to manage is the glass work. And even that might be a stretch considering it'd have to survive some pretty high temps without cracking. Hell, they wouldn't have access to the fuel either. Those things ain't running on rendered tallow or olive/veg oils. Even the wick uses tech they didn't have.
Not saying hurricane lanterns have been around that long but the eldest known lanterns have been around since before christ (china but okay) and they pretty much looked similar in basics to the one shown ingame... Basic oil lamps have been found over 2000 years old.... The technology in middle ages wasn't as low as you're suggesting, oil lamps and lanterns were present during the middle ages.
It's true there wasn't alot fast progress in inventions however BEFORE the middle ages the roman empire was familiar with concrete building, making iron, and medical tools from that era isn't really that much different from today.... yeah they didn't have monitors, ecg and electricity based stuff we have today but still.... considering the vikings even visited america and africa it's not unlikely they even brought back technology and advanced items from far away, the moors for instant were quite advanced for some time compared to europe... Glass has been around since before christ aswell.... As for the fuel? oils wood or peat, stuff like that.... humans have been known to use fire since long before they knew to even write.... Knowing to use fire means you know of fuel, maybe primitive but still...

Reactions: TM REDUX

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 DR + WT by ME! + Cheats by The Witcher

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 673 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats/gold // scores

mc.png score.png

choices detection/outcome

choice.png

secret picture gallery - unlocked for 0.45

extract attached rep gall unlo.zip file into mainfolder - overwrite if asked

gui/text color changed

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_2.png

extract attached text color.zip into mainfolder overwrite if asked
(make backup maybe of gui.rpy and screens.rpy located at *\game folder first)
(should work with future updates if the dev not change something about gui)
instruction how and where to change color included

extract attached file into the main folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut -->

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Was going to give this a try but that $10 tier is not looking good
You know what really doesn't look good? Someone who can't be arsed to read 2 pages of a thread. :FacePalm:

Lol. The girl pictures are associated completely randomly to the tiers. No link whatsoever to find there.
Thanks for the laugh though ;)
No, it's simple. I won't make a game mixing very different genres anymore. It's too much of a pain to handle.
In the future, I will make either a full NTR/extreme tags game, or a completely free-of NTR game. This one is the latter.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 2): SnowStorm [v0.1.0] [GleenX Studio] [OS@1.28GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.28GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 301MB

PC =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Vikings did have harems, a wife and bunch of concubines, please consider making a harem path.
Some Viking men did practice polygamy and some wives also were promiscuous. Most importantly, Vikings had well-established divorce laws where women had recourse against an unworthy husband. Their society was not as male dominated as were contemporaries of their day, such as Islamic cultures, for example. So...be careful for what you wish for. Fair is fair.

Last edited:

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I have to admit the diff paths give a whole other story to go through, Deff interesting.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes