Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,409 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,316 17.4%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,716 36.0%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,076 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,823 24.2%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,578 20.9%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,368 31.4%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,687 22.4%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 754 10.0%

• Total voters

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Is ntr planned for the game??
Its already hinted at in the game, so i wouldnt be surprised, i'd say it probably will
As said by the Dev : (a simple search "ntr" will get you to any post in this thread)

No, it's simple. I won't make a game mixing very different genres anymore. It's too much of a pain to handle.
In the future, I will make either a full NTR/extreme tags game, or a completely free-of NTR game. This one is the latter.

Reactions: loikl

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Will you share your bread with me, dear? This be some great team building exercise.
What is that, you say? Well .. scooch on over, gimme a place by your side, we can start on talking.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
As said by the Dev : (a simple search "ntr" will get you to any post in this thread)

No, it's simple. I won't make a game mixing very different genres anymore. It's too much of a pain to handle.
In the future, I will make either a full NTR/extreme tags game, or a completely free-of NTR game. This one is the latter.
So this game is fully ntr free or fully ntr??

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, great start to this story, liking it so far.
…But, Please consider adding a choice in preferences, the ability to change the text and or the text background colour. (Less eye strain. )

I tried changing the font type (images added), but didn't address the issue.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
…But, Please consider adding a choice in preferences, the ability to change the text and or the text background colour. (Less eye strain. )

My screen is not that bright, so I didn't realize it could be hard to read for some people.
Thus, I made the font's outline thicker for next updates, it should be easier to see in whatever background

1646682013619.png 1646682264660.png

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020

Thank Odin for that, i fucking hate NTR like fire hates water. Especially since i can't kill the person in the most painful way possible, when he is trying to steal whats mine.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020

Jupp, like i said in my post too.

Feb 29, 2020
You know what my favorite thing of this game is so far?
Why yes it is the white letters against a light background.
But then hey! Not like anyone actually reads these games anyway.

Reactions: Gisgo
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes