Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v1.0.0] Multi-Mod | PT-BR Translation Mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Looks like you're calling out a label that isn't defined anywhere: smwhi doesn't show up in the ShaddyOptions file.

I also noticed this in the Linter:

game/tl/PortugueseBR/cheats.rpy:7 Could not evaluate 'rip' in the who part of a say statement.
Perhaps you forgot to define a character?

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I can't increase points manually ....why? Pressing status only shows status and doesn't increase anything
It has to be a mod screen with the changing points just above the Stats button:

1639480498046.png

All you need is to click on the stat and drag forward to increase and backward to decrease.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
OK GUYS, THIS TIME IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME TO ME TO RELEASE A NEW VERSION BECAUSE I HAVE A NEW BORN BABY HERE THAT CONSUMES ME A LOT OF MY FREE TIME. AS SOON I HAVE A NEW VERSION I WILL POST HERE OK??? THANKS!!
Lucky you: my sons, when they were newborns, left me with NO free time... At all. And no sleep time, too. ;)

Have fun with your new favorite screaming monster! (y)

Reactions: imzahai

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Lucky you: my sons, when they were newborns, left me with NO free time... At all. And no sleep time, too. ;)

Have fun with your new favorite screaming monster! (y)
This is my second and he is preatty quiet compared to my older daughter :D
I'm modding now, but in a turttle speed because of the baby :D

Reactions: Wisblade

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks for the mod. One quick suggestion, since "Evil" levels are becoming important to what options we get, for the next version of the game release, you might consider adding a +/- Evil slider in the cheat menu?

Cheers

Tucunaré

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the mod!!! I do have a question, though... the "cheats" button doesn't show up for me, for some reason. I don't know what I did wrong, since I installed it as intended and the stats during choices show up just fine... ):

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful. Working hours are all the hours and you can keep one eye on that baby and 2 on the mod
middle eye of agamotto and your all seeing eye can work on translating the game, while your wiggly eye
keeps up with the constant movements of your baby.

Reactions: Harlequin1229
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote