Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v1.0.0] Multi-Mod | PT-BR Translation Mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Ok guys. This time I think it will take less time to update the mod, but still will take 2 or 3 days to do. Remember, newborn in the house :D
Time to be a Dad and pass on your knowledge: learn your kids Python and make them help to update the mod!! :cool:

(What? Child labor is illegal? You're sure about this?? :unsure:)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Having a 10-hours "Baby Shark" loop video as a reply, for example...

No need to thank me for putting the song in your head, it was with pleasure. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
I have no fucking clue what are you talking about. :D

And as tempting it is i resist the urge to search for the thing you have mentioned.
There are things out there that you don't need to know about :WeSmart:

Reactions: Wisblade

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
There are things out there that you don't need to know about :WeSmart:
Wait to have kids, you'll understand how much of a fucking saw this song is! :LOL:

But yeah, it's a nice kind of "Did you look "2 girls 1 cup" video?" trick. You prefer to be rickrolled. At least, "Baby Shark" won't make you puke, but you may lose a lot of brain cells and bleed from your ear-drums.

Reactions: Mortarion

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Wait to have kids, you'll understand how much of a fucking saw this song is! :LOL:

But yeah, it's a nice kind of "Did you look "2 girls 1 cup" video?" trick. You prefer to be rickrolled. At least, "Baby Shark" won't make you puke, but you may lose a lot of brain cells and bleed from your ear-drums.
Boy, this is my second... my older daughter was crazy for that fucking backyardigans!! Gzuz how much I hate that little anoying fellas :D

Update: 2 more day probably and it will be done!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

I have two wounderfull daugthers (6 and11), every time i hear Let it Go or the main theme from peppa pig in can barely resist the urge to shoot the cd player/tv. So i had my fair share of annoying music that i don't need any new "gems" in my memory. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Wisblade

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I have two wounderfull daugthers (6 and11), every time i hear Let it Go or the main theme from peppa pig in can barely resist the urge to shoot the cd player/tv. So i had my fair share of annoying music that i don't need any new "gems" in my memory. :)
A bit of stress with kid's music, you too? "Let it go"... :cool: (pun intended, obviously!)

(I have 6 & 2 yo sons, so not the same songs, but I know the pain and the destruction urge well, too well...)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
9.0 just released! Enjoy fellas!!!
You unlocking the Gallery, thats ok, and the replay room, is this to much work? I mean, in the past were some options in the replays not possible 'cause lack of certain points.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
You unlocking the Gallery, thats ok, and the replay room, is this to much work? I mean, in the past were some options in the replays not possible 'cause lack of certain points.
This is a mod based on the original by shaddy modda, so I don't have the skills necessary to change the mod. That's wy in the SnowStorm I'm just doing the translation mod, so someone with more experience can mod it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey bud, glad you were able to pick this up again. Congrats on the little guy.

There's a bug, you are using an undefined variable [smwhi] is not defined in the ShaddyOptions file.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
And that's an open link in tab you put up, not a download. So it's useless to others like me who don't know how to open those files properly as I get garbled code.
Right click on top and select download ;)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks a lot mate for this great mod.
I used it to change the stats to follow a specific path and than changed it again for another path, iM having fun because of this mod.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Thank you. Enjoy the sleep(OP image) while/when you can whether it be at a red light, on the toilet, ... :KEK:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Erastorm Ep1 Sandstorm v0.9 with GermanioBR multi Mod
Gallery unlocked
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote