VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

nitsuaf16

Dec 3, 2022
is it normal that after ~3 days back in alfheimer in chapter 4, after using your units to fight, they disappear? i'm not able to do any quests that involve fighting due to this. is it a bug or not? 1685274591162.png

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
is it normal that after ~3 days back in alfheimer in chapter 4, after using your units to fight, they disappear? i'm not able to do any quests that involve fighting due to this. is it a bug or not?
I had that bug too. I reloaded before it happened and played on normally. Hasn't happened again so far.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
is it normal that after ~3 days back in alfheimer in chapter 4, after using your units to fight, they disappear? i'm not able to do any quests that involve fighting due to this. is it a bug or not?
It is a bug. If you click too much or at the wrong time during a fight, the fight ends suddenly and you won't be able to use party members anymore, practically breaking the game. Gotta reload a previous save and try to always save before an encounter in case it happens again.

lastguardian5

Dec 8, 2019
Кто-то выложил гайды несколькими постами выше вас. Проверьте там. Если руководства совпадают с теми, что были размещены на Patreon создателя, инструкции по бунту являются частью руководства Тира.

Вы делаете пайки, перейдя в Falsen>Packing>Depot.
3 блюда = 1 порция и 5 крон.
2 консерва и выпивка = 3 пайка и 10 крон.
2 консерва и выпивка = 5 порций и 20 крон.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhanks a lot!

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
can someone tell me in which room you can forge Jostein's weapon:? I'm out of my mind searching for it but I can't find it

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
can someone tell me in which room you can forge Jostein's weapon:? I'm out of my mind searching for it but I can't find it
On the map "Artisan". On the right side.

It's the map with the beach on the left, the street in the middle and on the right there is a building you can click on. There you can forge the weapon. It's the green building.

You can reach the map "Artisan" by going south from Farmer's Market (where Jorgen is) or by going left from the Fjord (where Anders is).

Reactions: RhasAlGhul

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
t
On the map "Artisan". On the right side.

It's the map with the beach on the left, the street in the middle and on the right there is a building you can click on. There you can forge the weapon. It's the green building.

You can reach the map "Artisan" by going south from Farmer's Market (where Jorgen is) or by going left from the Fjord (where Anders is).
thank you mate I was searching in all the wrong places, like construction and robotics

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
anyone got Jostein's last CG? or is it not available in chapter 4? I've just finished his run and no matter what I tried I did not get it.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
If you don't guess it here is the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the hint already done with it now I am doing the quest where Britt has to explore and find the main source of the rain of fire now if any of you has finished this quest mind telling me what I need to do to complete it ????

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you for the hint already done with it now I am doing the quest where Britt has to explore and find the main source of the rain of fire now if any of you has finished this quest mind telling me what I need to do to complete it ????
what says the quest in journal?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes