VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe you should look a little harder, and can the attitude when you're asking for a favor. All of the links work.
In case you have found working links, would you be so kind and informed those less lucky where they are? E. g. give the number of the respective posts or links to them etc.? It is obvious the game is very difficult to play without the guides. Thank you :)

JhowPR

Jun 20, 2023
Guys, excuse my ignorance, I know it can be something very simple, but I'm not American and I have a lot of questions, how do I increase my fitness, charm and will? I'm in chapter 2 and I don't know how to increase my skills, it's making even the simplest things impossible for me, can someone help me please? Thanks

Feb 12, 2022
how do I increase my fitness, charm and will?
In chapter 2, you get points when finishing quests. For instance, both the quest Depleted Resources II and the quest Radiation give you 5 fitness each.

Sometimes the points are conditional on a choice. IIRC you get the 5 fitness in Radiation only if you fought alongside Ralph. I do not have a complete list of the total available points and the choices that you have to make to get there, so... a bit of trying might be required to get max points.

Reactions: JhowPR

JhowPR

Jun 20, 2023
In chapter 2, you get points when finishing quests. For instance, both the quest Depleted Resources II and the quest Radiation give you 5 fitness each.

Sometimes the points are conditional on a choice. IIRC you get the 5 fitness in Radiation only if you fought alongside Ralph. I do not have a complete list of the total available points and the choices that you have to make to get there, so... a bit of trying might be required to get max points.
I see, thank you very much Demerzel, I'm still adapting to the game, I'm really enjoying it, it's a very beautiful game and different from what I'm used to, thanks for the tips!

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Here's a file with 9 saves at the end of CH3, all guys romanced. The Falsen guys don't have the max opinion points they could have, but the rest should be close to max. You can rename the files if you don't want to overwrite your own.

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
Artisan area, building on the right. You'll need a normal alloy(random drop from fights) and an Yggdrasil sappling(crafted at Experiments, close to Ralf)
thank you so much ,, it was in front of my eyes i checked there many tiems and didn't see it ,, i need to change my glasses XD

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to defeat this thing? whenever I'm about to win he kills me. If anyone knows I would be very grateful. Screenshot_2023-06-25-01-19-29-284_com.thatty.ergi.jpg

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to defeat this thing? whenever I'm about to win he kills me. If anyone knows I would be very grateful. View attachment 2722226
I went with this order of actions for that fight: lacerate>tag team>true shot>firearms>regroup>defend.
You can also craft more ammo at the Circuit Room for extra damage from Jostein. Use defend and regroup earlier if you need to when you have 3 or less energy left.

Last edited:

mada200690

Nov 27, 2022
can anyone help me to understand what can i do in the Alfheimr's meet in chapter 4 ? .. i don't get it .. what should i do to pass this metting ,, i choose every option and i am still dying ,, someone help please !!

Dennygui

Jun 19, 2021
Can anyone tell me where and what to put the Alexa password? I thought it was in this monitor room but nothing ever appears for a password. I'm stuck on this part of the game Screenshot_2023-06-25-16-15-55-400_com.thatty.ergi.jpg

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes