VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
can someone help me get past the big wolf battle in the quarry ;-;
Use all members of your team in such a sequence, the your defender is always the last (sixth). In such a wy you block the biggest attack of the wolf (or other enemy). The member of the team who can repair your health is best on fourth (or second) position.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maruu1313

maruu1313

Sep 20, 2021
Use all members of your team in such a sequence, the your defender is always the last (sixth). In such a wy you block the biggest attack of the wolf (or other enemy). The member of the team who can repair your health is best on fourth (or second) position.
Thank you!! Will do hehe

tonypatt

Jun 10, 2022
I still fail at it miserably ;-; I might have lacked some stats for it? Does anyone have a save file after the fight or walkthrough?
Try to do the battle at the beginning of the day when your energy is at its max and make sure you've cooked all the food into rations. I think I did the battle on my third day of being out in the forest. It shoudn't actually be that difficult to get through the battle and you'll really need to figure out how to win a battle because there's more coming until the end of the chapter. The order that has worked for me is: lacerate, firearms, tag team, true shot, regroup, defend (and repeat). But essentially as long as you defend last to avoid the most powerful attack, you should be okay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: maruu1313

maruu1313

Sep 20, 2021
I finally made it! I restarted my playthrough, seems like I lacked max energy for it that's why I didn't last long enough lol thanks guys!

Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
Does anybody who if I can only get the images released in a chapter in that itself, or during the whole game?

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Does anybody have a walkthrough for chapter 3?
Sorry, but where can i download chapter 3. Im currently downloading what someone posted in a comment earlier,that i think is chapter 2. Does that also contain chapter 3? Or can give me chapter 3s download aswell.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Sorry, but where can i download chapter 3. Im currently downloading what someone posted in a comment earlier,that i think is chapter 2. Does that also contain chapter 3? Or can give me chapter 3s download aswell.
The Chapter 3 is not ready yet. Only Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. Stay tuned :)

Reactions: GeneTaylor06

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
The Chapter 3 is not ready yet. Only Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. Stay tuned :)
ah, my bad. The person i replied to was asking about a walkthrough for chapter 3, so i thought it was out. Do you know when its gonna be released? Do patreons have access to it?

perles75

May 16, 2020
ah, my bad. The person i replied to was asking about a walkthrough for chapter 3, so i thought it was out. Do you know when its gonna be released? Do patreons have access to it?
They're working on it. Progress seems to go well, so I'm pretty sure it'll come out before the end of the year, and possibly even earlier (we can dream of a Chapter 3 in one month or so)

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Has anyone played as far as the expedition to investigate the firestorm in chapter 2. I missed alot of shit, didnt finish a couple of side missions along the way, and didnt get my fitness to 65 in time. I dont want to play this whole thing again. So if anyone have the save maybe a couple days before the 15 days are up i would appreciate it alot. I always chose the option that would increase my masculinity, so i would also prefer if you did that too. Thanks for the help. Even if your not that far into cjapter 2, thats fine, i just really dont want to start from the start cause i didnt get everything finished.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Has anyone played as far as the expedition to investigate the firestorm in chapter 2. I missed alot of shit, didnt finish a couple of side missions along the way, and didnt get my fitness to 65 in time. I dont want to play this whole thing again. So if anyone have the save maybe a couple days before the 15 days are up i would appreciate it alot. I always chose the option that would increase my masculinity, so i would also prefer if you did that too. Thanks for the help. Even if your not that far into cjapter 2, thats fine, i just really dont want to start from the start cause i didnt get everything finished.
Starting from the beginning is somewhat annoying especially with all these chores, however I would recommend you to get used to it because this is how the dev loves it. So, play at least the whole chapter 2, pursue the "Armed convoy" as one of the first quests, and visit all the spots EVERY DAY. The side quests will trigger and you can complete them in time and obtain high fitness and several useful itmes (and see few hot scenes :)).

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
What version of Chapter 2 was linked here? Apparently, one of Borge quests is bugged and was fixed on a later patch, and seems like you cant pursue him if you didn't get that dialogue.

Personally, he's on the bottom of my interests, but I like to keep my options open lol. Kirk, for example, has grown so much on me during the end of ch1 until now on my early ch2 play.

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Is there some bug in the area with the runestones and the wooden poles at the quarry zone? There are 5 runestones, and it looks like you have to click them in order -at least for three of them (the three on the left side); but you can only click on one of the other two (lower right) and nothing happens.

ORISZ30

Mar 19, 2022
You have two possibilities: (1) you can receive it as a gift from one of the captains (don't remember whom, sorry) after finishing a quest or (2) you can always buy it in the "artisan" part of the Old Town (Falsen).
fine craft its the only one i have...

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
fine craft its the only one i have...
You can craft grand feast and summer solstice at the Town Council. Try to use Mass Processing and Mass Distillery for Rations. Just be sure to finish Bountiful Harvest side quest first.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes