VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
Create a new folder - Copy all your CH6 in there, extract Ch7 paste all from CH7 into the new folder, it should work. (Check that it says the new version once you open it)

1st time I played my files got mess up becasue I was beating so all you be aware that it might happen, be very carefull bc you can die by moving around outside. Try not to. I had to delete what I copy and re do all again xD
I did everything you said to a tee and maybe you can tell me where I went wrong. I made a new folder and copied and pasted all of ch6 into it, then I extracted ch.7 but made its direction be in the new folder I made. But my game still says 6.18 :(

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
I did everything you said to a tee and maybe you can tell me where I went wrong. I made a new folder and copied and pasted all of ch6 into it, then I extracted ch.7 but made its direction be in the new folder I made. But my game still says 6.18 :(
Make sure to say yes when it asks if it can replace some files. The sys.rpa file is the main file the devs update with the new code. C6's sys.rpa only has 16,000 kb, while C7's sys.rpa has 19,000. Make sure you're folder has C7's sys.rpa, as well as the ch7_images.rpa and ch7_content.rpa files.

RaulPa

Aug 6, 2023
Thats so weird. Its exactly what I did but how they say, be sure you click yes when replacing files, CH7 has to overwriteCh6

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes