VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.7.1] [KKChar]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Jul 31, 2021
If you have unren, you technically already have "the guide" by looking at the file, that's how I found out the offerings for yggdrasil tree and huldra factory puzzle, but it's tedious, and I probably missed a lot of things.
what files did you go through cuz all I know how to work are the images?

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Just the "sys.rpa" file. That contains all the "script"/code for all the chapters already.

You still gotta dig through thousands of lines of codes tho to understand what's going on. The scenes are usually scattered in different bits and pieces. Using Ctrl+F on keywords or quest names helps a lot.

beehungmeng

Aug 14, 2024
I stuck at near the end of ch6 , pass the quest winter solstice , but being dumped ? , no captain catch me up and the game can't step on , how can I do.
1.png

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
Just the "sys.rpa" file. That contains all the "script"/code for all the chapters already.

You still gotta dig through thousands of lines of codes tho to understand what's going on. The scenes are usually scattered in different bits and pieces. Using Ctrl+F on keywords or quest names helps a lot.
I actually go with the .rpy one (chx.rpy), they are located in, if I remember correctly, game/chapterx/ "x" is the number of the chapter. rpa never works for me when I open it with notepad, but rpy (after unren) does, so I usually go for that. And yes, Ctrl+F and saveeditor are your best friend because I usually use saveeditor to see how far have I gone with the game by looking at the modifier..

Ryostorm

Jul 20, 2024
I am not too fond of the idea that some (many?) relationships seem to end up in a 3-way-situation, and mostly: 1 woman + 2 men
And you aren't the main man. You are some kind of "servant" or "maid" to the main couple. That's the impression I got.

So I'm looking for a relationship where I am on equal standing with the other one(s).
And even then I still would have a difficult time to imagine such a 3 way situation with a woman in that relationship.

I chose Jorgen.
Well, yeah, I chose him at the very beginning and always stuck with him and I don't want to replay everything.
I may have a brother incest kink.

Let's see how the situation unfolds...

I would suggest Ralf and Kirk for relationship. I’m romancing Ralf and he talks about not being able to have children. Therefore he’s not gonna get with a woman for reproduction. And as long as you talk him into having clean break with Henrik in Ch. 2, you can have a monogamous relationship.

Kirk on the other hand, says he’s not interested in women at all. And so far, what I have witnessed into Ch. 4, Kirk has stuck that.

Argent Knight

Jun 23, 2021
I would suggest Ralf and Kirk for relationship. I’m romancing Ralf and he talks about not being able to have children. Therefore he’s not gonna get with a woman for reproduction. And as long as you talk him into having clean break with Henrik in Ch. 2, you can have a monogamous relationship.

Kirk on the other hand, says he’s not interested in women at all. And so far, what I have witnessed into Ch. 4, Kirk has stuck that.
Ralf is fine but very, very bottom oriented. Boy doesn't like to switch. And Henrik/Ralf if you go poly is so full of the drama. He's a jealous little thing.

Kirk absolutely is all in, 100% for the gay, but we find out how he managed to get past the social taboo about only manly men with big 'horns' being leaders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 31, 2021
View attachment 3953897
could anyone help me with this, I played 2 rutes of the game and still could not pass it
You should be able to complete all of these quest on the 1st
Ralf is fine but very, very bottom oriented. Boy doesn't like to switch. And Henrik/Ralf if you go poly is so full of the drama. He's a jealous little thing.

Kirk absolutely is all in, 100% for the gay, but we find out how he managed to get past the social taboo about only manly men with big 'horns' being leaders.

lowkey wish Kirk got more love, he's 100% devoted to the MC, and when people complain about Joestien splitting its love for flippa and MC...Im think like "....kirk is right there"

Argent Knight

Jun 23, 2021

lowkey wish Kirk got more love, he's 100% devoted to the MC, and when people complain about Joestien splitting its love for flippa and MC...Im think like "....kirk is right there"
I kinda slept on Kirk originally, because he's a pacifist (ahem, yeaaaahhh, about that...) and because he was kind of bland in the first few chapters. But man, oh man. When he really starts fighting for what he wants out of life, he's one of the most interesting characters in the game. And he's basically the only LI who doesn't need to be manipulated or tricked into wanting Britt. He just does. And Britt isn't a convenient substitute for a girl, a lesser person or a political tool for him.

He, Ralf and Britt are basically the only characters in the game whose sexuality maps to modern gay men. The others are either straight dudes who engage in situational homosexuality because they are in a homosocial environment, bi with a preference for girls or a little hazy on the whole sex and love thing to begin with.

And that isn't even getting into Anders, who basically likes having his dick sucked, but thinks the guys who like doing it are scum.

• Haha
Reactions: ImthebestUWUEST

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024

Kirk is amazing! His romance dialogue is actually so cute. The guy looks deadpan serious but his dialogue is actually so funny and flirty.

Reactions: Argent Knight

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I kinda slept on Kirk originally, because he's a pacifist (ahem, yeaaaahhh, about that...) and because he was kind of bland in the first few chapters. But man, oh man. When he really starts fighting for what he wants out of life, he's one of the most interesting characters in the game. And he's basically the only LI who doesn't need to be manipulated or tricked into wanting Britt. He just does. And Britt isn't a convenient substitute for a girl, a lesser person or a political tool for him.

He, Ralf and Britt are basically the only characters in the game whose sexuality maps to modern gay men. The others are either straight dudes who engage in situational homosexuality because they are in a homosocial environment, bi with a preference for girls or a little hazy on the whole sex and love thing to begin with.

And that isn't even getting into Anders, who basically likes having his dick sucked, but thinks the guys who like doing it are scum.
Not so sure about Anders but definitely right about your interpretation of Kirk :)

B1smth

Jan 6, 2024
Not so sure about Anders but definitely right about your interpretation of Kirk :)
Just to add a little more nuance on Anders, he's not particularly homophobic per se. Rather, he's anti-old world magic. He's disgusted by Ralf, not because he's a bottom boy, but because Ralf fully embraces tech. In fact, in C6 he reveals that he used to hook up with Per. Also if he's your main LI, he'd actually be happy for you if you hook up with Kare. But yeah I get what they're saying. He's definitely a down low kind of guy.

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019

Just for the record, Ralf can top you.

I have to disagree. Anders is actually the best person out of the traditional conservatives. He wants you to be the best of yourself and embrace yourself. Yes, he has his own disposition towards old world magic and women magic, but the fact that he' can see and understand when you're power is literally those, he'll actually support you. That is a healthy mindset. And don't even let me get to how he is the most homo-supportive (if that even a word lol) out of all of the conservatives.

He's definitely a down low kind of guy.
He's most definitely not downlow. He just doesn't think a man-on-man relationship should be boasted or shunned. For him, homosexuality is just an everyday normal thing. And it's especially touching because it truly emphasizes his fear of having sex with you, not because he's opposed to homosexuality, but because he knows it would be more than just sex, and that is so special to him that he began to fear Freya. Which if you pay attention to Anders dialogue, romance or non-romance, you'll notice how he do not fear death and long for Folkvangr.

There is a reason why Anders is one of the first three people you can have sex with.
And on that note, I am fairly confident, we will have a sex scenes with Ralf, Kirk, and Jorgen in Chapter 8.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes