• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Eringi collection [2022-09-10] [Eringi]

ILikePie282

Dec 9, 2020
Try using premiere pro. I combined all the Honolulu and St.Louis clips into separate videos for each character without much quality loss. You can find Premiere Pro cracks everywhere now,
Openshot works too, although I do get some artifacts and it desyncs audio a lot, so i've been having issues adding audio to the videos. I'm contemplating uploading my results of splicing them all together, although I'd love to get the newer stuff in HD before I'd do that. So if anyone has a more up to date collection, I'm currently missing HD versions of the last two releases (end of May and end of April on their twitter)

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
By combining the video will there be any quality loss? tried it with the windows editor and the file size of everything dropped drastically.
You can use mkvtoolnix to concat the vid with absolutely no quality loss if their specs are the same.
By specs I mean resolution, pixel format, codec and etc.

Asminia

Jun 8, 2017
Anybody know why the videos in the Extras folder play as 360-degree vids? The ones on Pixiv are just regular animations.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The problem is that Kemono only has the non-cumstained version for vid number 18.

Some of us like consistency and want the cumstained version.

Dark-Spin

Mar 6, 2020
Dude you just did'nt even try to read the previous posts... I asked the same thing basically 2 weeks ago and they already answered me.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone has セントルイス18 and its naked version? The one at kemono are the variant that has different facial expression.